IGNORED

Post protein powers from uk to Thailand

nunchuck

Hi is it possible to get my friends to mail me so protein powers from uk. Without  incurring import tax 

the company I buy off don’t mail too Thailand 

was thinking take powder out of original packaging ant put in clear plastic bags and label up 

thanks 

Edited by nunchuck

• nunchuck changed the title to Post protein powers from uk to Thailand

You could put it in vac packed bricks of powder and conceal it in a box of teddy bears? That's also wouldn't arise suspicion. 

Send it in original sealed package with the receipt and as much detail as you can if you do not want it cut open by customs or simply find a similar product and switch to that. 

8 minutes ago, Hamchang said:

You could put it in vac packed bricks of powder and conceal it in a box of teddy bears? That's also wouldn't arise suspicion. 

Send it in original sealed package with the receipt and as much detail as you can if you do not want it cut open by customs or simply find a similar product and switch to that. 

Don’t care if it’s up teddy bears. Arse.    It’s the import tax I worry about 

won’t find a similar product in Thailand. 

Big sack of unlabeled powder. Fair enough. Postage alone is about £10 per kilo for UK to Thailand before import duties. There was only one time in 6 years I got a parcel through without it having import duties applied to it and being held up but you might get lucky. Even on a pair for trousers I left in a hotel that was posted back to me from the UK. A box of powder will receive attention no matter how you prepare and rap it.