Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Akira Club Pattaya: You’re Invited to the Future of Clubbing

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FB_IMG_1712460847965-240x300.jpg?v=17124

Welcome to the future of Clubbing You are invited to be part of something extraordinary! You are invited to be part of something extraordinary! Soft Opening Time: 02.05.2024 Open 22:00 pm – till late Music Style: Open Format (Hip Hop, EDM, Top 40, Mash-Up) Scan the QR code on the flyer above to register for […]

Akira Club Pattaya: You’re Invited to the Future of Clubbing
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!!!

Another level.

Testing testing.......

• Like 3

Crikey...I'm sure some seeing these lasers, will moan before even venturing in 555.

Looking good and very much looking forward to the 2nd of May night 

4 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Crikey...I'm sure some seeing these lasers, will moan before even venturing in 555.

I know who you mean  😝  but I don't think he is the target audience (no neither are we really :rolleyes:). As said before, it's a night club not a GoGo.

Anyway the ceiling here is so high the lights will not shine in your eyes unless you really want them to and/or you're lying on your back. :Drunk_Party:

• Haha 3

Omg, I’m invited!??! Will probably give it a look since it’s right in the middle of everything WS

Wow watching that video you can almost hear the YOLO crowd bragging about how they get it for free. 😄

Tech noir in the Japanese / Korean style. A very difficult style to pull off (properly). Looks pretty good. You could posit that a small venue in that style would lend itself to some type of exclusivity rather than a free for all.

5 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

The repetitive nature of the music playing, with the heavy emphasis on the bass is enough to have me grinding my teeth and looking for the nearest exit. Like @Edge pointed out, I'm not their target audience, but I do wonder how people can find enjoyment in that type of environment. As is often stated, there's something for everyone here.

Apart from anything else, I'm way too far past my sell by date for this to be aimed at me.......

........and yet i do appreciate a really good sound system....and this is said to be among, if not the best in town.

There are a host of farang DJs lined up and I think they each have their own style....eg. some guys from US were given the run of Iron Club not long ago and it was pretty spectacular for a GoGo.
XS is probably the best GoGo sound at present.....a lot to do with the celling height I imagine (as with Iron) along with decent equipment.
For Thai DJs it seems you cannot have too much bass and yes, they seem oblivious to reverb' and some can fcuk anything up.

On other matters, there will be 10-12 feature dancers performing (no BFs allowed) and the MO re' other ladies will be the same as others, eg Republic, offering deals to attract them in to perhaps keep punters company....up2u.

There will be lots of bottle deals (see Menu on website) and regular drinks appear to be within 10-20 Baht of WS GoGo prices.

Not for all of us but if you visit Insomnia/Republic/Lucifer etc it must be worth a look.
Freeflow 2nd May 22.00 - 24.00 via registration and wristband.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Curious timing.   Opening at the beginning of low season. 

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

4 hours ago, timbota said:

Curious timing.   Opening at the beginning of low season. 

Do we know when low season is any more?
It may be hitting LKM and Soi Buakhao areas, where farang snowbirds et al hang out, but in WS it's all about the Asians and I see no sign of it yet.
Currently it's the Japanese 'Golden' holiday, but predominantly it seems to be about Koreans and Chinese out there.