IGNORED

View Talay 6 by Pat42

Hi Guys,

Looking at getting an apartment at VT6 through Pat42.

I can use accumulated frequent flyer points that I am not using on flights.

Anyone had any recent experiences with Pat42. (Probably post covid lockdown)

Probably just looking at a basic unit.

Any info, thoughts etc, appreciated

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I can also use my points for Vtsix condo rentals at View Talay 6, so again any experiences appreciated

I've used Dancewatcher's, Honeys, Viewtalaycondo6, VTSix, but I don't think I've used Pat42.  Payment wise, these places were all similar in that they required a deposit for room to book, and full payment upon arrival.  VT6 is a great location because it is near everything.  Shopping mall next door, 7-11 and beach road in the back, LK Metro and Treetown within walking distance acress the street, and a short baht bus ride to Soi6 and Walking Street.  In addition, there are small convenience shops/restaurants/laundry mats/coffee in the lobby if you don't feel like venturing out. 

Rooms come fully furnished with all the basic necessities including kitchen, balcony, wi-fi, and A/C.  Room cleaning service is optional, but worth it in my opinion (pay a little more).  One thing I would recommend is buying towels if you're planning to have a lot of "guests" as the rooms only come with a limited amount of towels.  You can always ask for more from the office, but it's just easier to have a healthy supply of towels..... especially if you're going to have multiple "guests" in your room daily.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jagaar said:

Hi Guys,

Looking at getting an apartment at VT6 through Pat42.

I can use accumulated frequent flyer points that I am not using on flights.

Anyone had any recent experiences with Pat42. (Probably post covid lockdown)

Probably just looking at a basic unit.

Any info, thoughts etc, appreciated

Any other options for hotels in Pattaya...?

2 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

Any other options for hotels in Pattaya...?

Using Qantas F/Flyer points, I can use on just about any hotel that Qantas has listed. Points required vary. But Blackwoods, LK empress, The stay etc are all available to use points on

6 minutes ago, Jagaar said:

Using Qantas F/Flyer points, I can use on just about any hotel that Qantas has listed. Points required vary. But Blackwoods, LK empress, The stay etc are all available to use points on

I think you would enjoy the LK Empress (off Beach Road)

https://www.lkpattaya.com/empress/

I like the KTK in the Soi 6 area, huge rooms about 12-1300 a night including 2 breakfast buffet tickets

18 hours ago, Greg_B said:

I think you would enjoy the LK Empress (off Beach Road)

https://www.lkpattaya.com/empress/

Stayed there first trip back after covid. They had just cancelled the negative check on arrival thing. Got a great deal. Great hotel, but out of my price range now

18 hours ago, badrodald said:

I like the KTK in the Soi 6 area, huge rooms about 12-1300 a night including 2 breakfast buffet tickets

Have seen/read positive reports about KTK, but I prefer to stay around LK Metro area.

Last year stayed at the Vogue. Cheap as, but needed serious work post Covid. 

I've rented from Pat42 for a week during lockdown, but the people were nice and the rooms were clean and well presented. I don't imagine that's changed so I wouldn't worry about using them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, duke main said:

I've rented from Pat42 for a week during lockdown, but the people were nice and the rooms were clean and well presented. I don't imagine that's changed so I wouldn't worry about using them.

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

Yes. Have walked passed it. One the short-list