Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Reservation

dr-dennis

Hello All,

I have been reading this forum for a while. I'm going to be in Pattaya from May 7 til May 11. Should I resevere ahead on the internet, if so, is it safe to do?

What's a good value hotel close to most good places?

Thank you.

It's up to you if you want to book ahead. Many hotels will allow you to book ahead just by email... no money required so you could book somewhere that you think is good and if its not what you expected it to be you could just change to somewhere else. I personally book ahead because I know which hotels I like already and did get caught our once where although I could of got a room it wouldn't have been to my liking.

As for a good value hotel... what do you consider to be good value? Please elaborate and include what your daily hotel budget is and what facilities you would like (pool, wifi etc) and then i'm sure you will get some good suggestions :D

I would book ahead I tried to book at room at all the popular good hotel for May and they where all fully booked.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I have said many times (not having a go at OP who is new) that you can turn up and there will be plenty of rooms.

HOWEVER the better hotels still fill first and are invariably fully booked. If you turn up you WILL get a room but it might be 3rd or 4th choice. Also you will probably end up trudging around in the heat with your bag if your first few choices are full. That in itself is often worth pre-booking for.

If you are unsure why not just pre-book somewhere for a couple of nights then have a look around.

As Mavrick says Pattaya Bay Resort is fully booked for the next few months and we hear similar tales from other hotels we know here.

Try the two hotel links at the top of the forum (Agoda and R24).

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I agree with Whitespider.

Book somewhere for the first couple of nights just to be safe, then you can look around for where to stay for the rest of your trip.