IGNORED

Hotel with best aircon in room

tobeornottobe

Been advised not to come in may as I was told its too hot but I think im going to go anyway. What hotels in your exp has the best aircon in the room

Just about all 3* or above will have fine air.  There are a few hotels that are known to have poorly positioned venting (straight over the bed for example), but in terms of keeping cool it's pretty rare to come across rooms that aren't able to get cool or anything like that.  I'd worry more about location/comfort/cost than "good air conditioning."

Last two years have been trips in June. Stayed at LK Empress, Intimate  and The Vogue . Various price points. No problems with cold air con in any of them

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

LK Metropole and LK Residence both have air con that will get the very cold.

Amethyst hotel was very comfortable. I was able to easily adjust the temperature and fan speed on the thermostat.

You would be very hard pressed to find a hotel room in Pattaya over 400 baht a night that doesn’t have working air conditioning 

12 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Been advised not to come in may as I was told its too hot but I think im going to go anyway. What hotels in your exp has the best aircon in the room

A travel tip: Usually the room card requires a 500 Baht deposit and I will get two key cards.(1,000 Baht deposit)

One is for me, the other key card stays in the holder, and the AC is on a comfortable temp & low fan speed when I go out.

I like a nice cool room when I get back from going out.

Edited by Greg_B
  • Like 1