IGNORED

LK's Hotels book directly - experience?

Hi mates!

I have chosen Lk Residence as accommodation for my upcoming trip.
The price difference between Agoda and LK's booking site is huge, almost 10000 THB cheaper if I book directly.
The only problem with LK's booking page is that it takes a very long time to load. Almost 10 - 15 minutes.
Should I complete the booking and pay without fear of something going wrong?
Do you have any experience with booking directly through LK's booking page?

Thanks in advance!

LK-Site.png

The tide has certainly turned I would book directly. There is no 3rd party for complications either. 

I stayed there recently, I noticed a sign saying special rates for longer stays so I'm guessing they offer better rates direct as you are staying for best part of a month.

It's a nice hotel very conveniently located. Ask for an upper floor as the bar across the road gets noisy at night, although only if you get back to your room before about 3 am!!

Just a thought, if the hotel web site is a problem perhaps call them via Skype and book that way. They have good English speaking receptionists there (I'm guessing from your original mail your English is OK!!).

Does the cheaper price include taxes? I have nearly been caught out by that with other hotels,  a price is shown and only after clicking on the "make booking" page does the tax get shown and the final total revealed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gmingot said:

Does the cheaper price include taxes?

Yes! As you can see in the attached image.

1 hour ago, Greg_B said:

I'd take The Areca Lodge over LK Residence, maybe a comparison is needed...?

My friend!

It was not my goal to start another comparison between Areca and other hotels. My question is simple as described in my first post.

Cheers!

If you stayed there before, simply call their hotel phone number, ask for rebooking , they got your record in their system 

they send you booking details via email,and later pay when you reach their, done it before as I’m a regular for this hotel

• 2 weeks later...

I never though about booking direct. Just checked out the website and it's a huge saving booking direct.

I might try and email them to book as the website is very slow.