Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for special house rent/buy

dthomasss

I am posting here because I am in need of finding new housing. Having lived and worked in Thailand for 21 years, I suffered spinal issues three years ago which resulted in being in a wheelchair but can go short distances with a walker. 

I have been renting a townhouse for 11 years in pattaya and have put in quite a bit of my own money to make it wheelchair accessible because I liked the Mooban where it is located and the owner has never increased the rent. 

Sadly the house has been sold at a cost I cannot afford and I need to relocate with my Thai partner. 

My needs are  a home or townhouse in a security gated mooban with a large living room that will accomdate Queen size bed, another bedroom or two, and two bathrooms, one of them large enough to modify with area to make wheelchair accessible toilet and shower. Also want outside garden area. No desire to be in a condo! 

I prefer not to be on the darkside  because of accessible access on my mobility scooter and wheelchair. My choice of areas would be from Naklua to Jomtien. I am prepared to sign a long-term lease. 

I can pay 25,000 a month and will pay for all necessary modifications. I would also be willing to buy up to 2.5 million. 

I realize asking here is a long shot.