Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Don Pepe: Where Spanish Flavors Meet Exquisite Dining

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Messenger_creation_bcc047ca-8ccc-4b71-98

Pattaya, Thailand – In the heart of Pattaya, a culinary gem awaits discerning food enthusiasts. Don Pepe has been tantalizing taste buds since December 1st, 2020, even amidst the challenges posed by the Covid pandemic. A Taste of Spain in Pattaya Don Pepe stands out as a beacon of Spanish gastronomy, importing all its products […]

Don Pepe: Where Spanish Flavors Meet Exquisite Dining
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

I have selfishly never recommended the best Spanish restaurant in Asia because I am keeping it all to myself.

Warning. Do not go to this place!!!

You Will get addicted and spend absurd amounts of baht.  I’m pretty sure I’ve never spent less than 3000 baht during each visit.  Bring a date?  Double that.

Don’t get the best , most correctly constructed sangria outside of Valencia.

For Jesus Christ sake, ordering a 1500 baht appetizer plate of Jamón de la bellota, is more addictive than cocaine, and just as expensive.

Shit I could go on and on…..

Fun fact?  The majority of this place customers come from Bangkok and the owners reported that despite opening at the beginning of COVID, they have never had an unprofitable month.

4 hours ago, Pabloypablo said:

Fun fact?  The majority of this place customers come from Bangkok and the owners reported that despite opening at the beginning of COVID, they have never had an unprofitable month.

Cool story Bro....

I'll give it a try next time I'm in LOS but only once outside of my price range

The most expensive ham in the world is Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, also known as pata negra, from the Iberian pig breed. This ham can cost upwards of $1,000 per leg, making it a truly rare and indulgent treat

www.sugarcanemafia.com

2 hours ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

I'll give it a try next time I'm in LOS but only once outside of my price range

The most expensive ham in the world is Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, also known as pata negra, from the Iberian pig breed. This ham can cost upwards of $1,000 per leg, making it a truly rare and indulgent treat

Yeah, I’ve seen it on menus throughout the world and I was sure a place in Pattaya was cheating by buying the presliced stuff.

Imagine my surprise when after I ordered it they brought out the leg and carved it at the table, proving me wrong.

The grocery store at Central also has a full leg if you want to cheap out and only pay caviar prices instead of gold prices.

The fat melts at room temperature, proving without a doubt that you are what you eat and eaten small chain fats are absorbed directly into the bloodstream and not digested first in the stomach!

• Thanks 1

thnks. how is it eaten i'm guessing not in a sanga with mustard

www.sugarcanemafia.com

21 minutes ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

thnks. how is it eaten i'm guessing not in a sanga with mustard

IMG_2827.thumb.jpeg.2f33980a0be25bda5a20e76a47b10fc8.jpegIMG_2825.thumb.jpeg.6f5088363a2a1f040fe58abbc2ef94bc.jpegIMG_3025.thumb.jpeg.1c8608905f690af0fcd75944feac2107.jpegIMG_2829.thumb.jpeg.b9eb81083cb3ed64d996508d5a16ff70.jpeg

• Thanks 1

IMG_3026.thumb.jpeg.de9b6e15b69f4647b07ca6c5036814d4.jpegP

Probably the best seafood paella outside of Spain. The chef, pictured with the Pata Negra, is from Valencia and he got the crunchy rice bit perfectly.  Pro tip, you have to ask for that style, because heathens assume it is overcooked.

IMG_5277.thumb.jpeg.e9d4b9c9ac1941f5253ac743909e6571.jpeg

A special selection of Japanese A5 Wagyu prepared Spanish style.

IMG_5281.thumb.jpeg.7430d7c051ca0d991c6c8fe73702d4ea.jpegC

Cochinillo, Roast suckling pig, you have to reserve the dish 24 hours in advance and only available sporadically.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pabloypablo said:

Probably the best seafood paella outside of Spain. The chef, pictured with the Pata Negra, is from Valencia and he got the crunchy rice bit perfectly.  Pro tip, you have to ask for that style, because heathens assume it is overcooked.

I had to google the word…. It is called the socarrat.  Spanish for scorched.

Edited by Pabloypablo