Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Recommendation - Sleep with me Pattaya

patrickj

Recently spent 4 days in the Sleep with Me Pattaya hotel.

The location is top-notch for exploring central Pattaya. The hotel was spec clean, and the pool was good. Overall loved the stay for less than 50$ per day!

What could be better?

1. Can provide better every utility like better shampoo, toothbrushes, etc. but you can navigate that by buying them from 7/11.
  2. They won't change the bedsheet every day, maybe try tipping the cleaning folks or book the room for 2 days and then book upgraded room for another 2 days.
  3. The name of the hotel is horrible, lol

23 minutes ago, patrickj said:

The location is top-notch for exploring central Pattaya. The hotel was spec clean, and the pool was good. Overall loved the stay for less than 50$ per day!

What could be better?

1. Can provide better every utility like better shampoo, toothbrushes, etc. but you can navigate that by buying them from 7/11.
  2. They won't change the bedsheet every day, maybe try tipping the cleaning folks or book the room for 2 days and then book upgraded room for another 2 days.
  3. The name of the hotel is horrible, lol

I thought only the indians used the complimentry shampoo and toothbrushes in the hotels🤣

1 minute ago, lincsfun said:

I thought only the indians used the complimentry shampoo and toothbrushes in the hotels🤣

I am an Indian and why not use them? I mean cut the hassle of packing things! Plus a toothbrush is needed for the lady who joins us who would not carry her own mostly! 

• Like 3

Its a nice hotel, but I wasn't a huge fan of the pool and it's a bit of a walk to soi buakao. 

2 hours ago, patrickj said:

I am an Indian and why not use them? I mean cut the hassle of packing things! Plus a toothbrush is needed for the lady who joins us who would not carry her own mostly! 

They tend to be the lowest quality stuff possible all made at a generic factory. Most people go to 7/11 and get some head and shoulders when they arrive. 

Countdown Clocks

I stayed there in October and thought the location was brilliant for the price ( out the way but near enough ) pool I didn’t use but it didn’t look inviting either and as for the room, it was clean and adequate, which was OK for me, so will stay there next time if the price is right.

I’m sure most hotels don’t change the sheets everyday.

5 hours ago, weldermike said:

I stayed there in October and thought the location was brilliant for the price ( out the way but near enough ) pool I didn’t use but it didn’t look inviting either and as for the room, it was clean and adequate, which was OK for me, so will stay there next time if the price is right.

I’m sure most hotels don’t change the sheets everyday.

Really???

All the hotels I have stayed at for the past 23 year, never stayed at one that didn't change the sheets every day.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

8 hours ago, patrickj said:

oh hell no.jpg

Edited by Greg_B

4 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Really???

All the hotels I have stayed at for the past 23 year, never stayed at one that didn't change the sheets every day.

Make the bed every day but they don’t normally change the sheets, could be wrong but I thought that was the norm and checking on google lol I’m probably right

31 minutes ago, weldermike said:

Make the bed every day but they don’t normally change the sheets, could be wrong but I thought that was the norm and checking on google lol I’m probably right

Or not 😂 

42 minutes ago, weldermike said:

10 minutes ago, weldermike said:

Or not 😂 

I'll use The Areca Lodge as an example.

The sheets are changed daily and I wouldn't expect anything less from a good hotel

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

I'll use The Areca Lodge as an example.

The sheets are changed daily and I wouldn't expect anything less from a good hotel

My budget is around the 1000b, so this could be why, not that it’s ever bothered me to be honest.

i paid around 1000b a night at sleep with me in October 

Edited by weldermike

17 hours ago, jerkmcgerk said:

it's a bit of a walk to soi buakao. 

Less than 5 minutes walk ... And the area is very quiet !

• Like 2

8 hours ago, weldermike said:

Again, changed with clean from the laundry bedding sheets each and every day of the stay.  

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

21 hours ago, patrickj said:

1. The name of the hotel is horrible, lol

Hahaha yes it is indeed.

Sounds a bit gay too lol

• 5 weeks later...

I was there last month and didn't notice any issues with the bedding.

It's a good hotel for the money, in a good location.

As for the pool... There are 6 sun loungers, but they all need replacing (the material is sagging, so you end up with your bum on the metal bar underneath).  Also, there were no parasols when I was there, which is not ideal in full sun.  Speaking of which, you only really caught the sun between 10am and 2pm due to the positioning of the buildings.