IGNORED

Holiday Inn Express. Soi B

SlowlyMan

Spent a week here. I classify it as ok. About on par with what I would expect from Express stateside.

The staff was very good, mostly. Good English spoken and understood. Housekeeping was timely and we'll done.

I don't like the policy by default they don't replace towels or linens unless you follow their guidelines. That was annoying because I usually forgot to follow the rules.

Getting an extra towel so I don't need to sleep in a wet spot was a challenge. Even a 100 baht tip wouldn't pry an extra towel out of the cleaners. I had to go down to the front desk and give my room number then they sent a girl with a towel. 

The towels were frayed along the edge and thinner then they should be. After a shower the towel was totally saturated. The bed linens were ok.

The bed was comfortable by Thai standards, but not on par with Amber and some others. 

Something was wrong with the air and or water. My girl developed a rash and my eyes were swollen for the duration of stay. The water would alternate between smelly like swamp and smelling like chlorine.

Decent location. No balcony. 

I see why road warriors will like to use loyalty points. But other then that. Many other better options for the same money or less. 

Thanks for the review. The rooms and storage space look really small here too on the various booking sites - did you find that?

The standard room was very small. Plenty of work space and storage though. Suprisingly the the AC struggled to overcome the heat of the day. The outside wall is all glass. Glass isn't a good insulator.