Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whats the new building being built in front of Centric Sea ?

jaynewcastle

Does anybody know whats being built there  ?

Currently about 10-12 floors high so far with 2 cranes on site, just wondering if its a new condo building or perhaps a new tower for Centric Sea  ?

Thanks very much

I think they are just refurbishing the existing hotel that was already there. It looks like a new building but I don't think it is.  Just a complete gutting and refurbishing.  Unless they tore down the old building and rebuilt it while I was away during Covid, but it looks like the same structure to me.

Edited by Kale
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Does anybody know whats being built there  ?

Currently about 10-12 floors high so far with 2 cranes on site, just wondering if its a new condo building or perhaps a new tower for Centric Sea  ?

Thanks very much

The refurb of the Grand Sole hotel, which must be ongoing now for over 10 years?

• Like 2

Google maps is a resource I intend to start looking into/using, when I get home, as it seems to a very impressive research tool

Thanks for all the replies