IGNORED

Night Hotel Bangkok

Blackline

Searched for this hotel on this forum, couldnt find it, thought to add since I liked it a lot last time. Recently renamed from Dream. Extremely convenient location near Thermae. Easy walk to BTS, Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy/Nana and a few great massage places. Guest friendly, do have to pickup visitors in the lobby. Don't really think getting a suite was worth it. Rooms do not have much charm but are very comfy and functional. Stayed in quite a few hotels in the area and like this the best. 

If you have questions, just comment.

First post on here, trying to start contributing, please be nice :)

Hi, thanks for the topic. Planning to stay there for a week in april, booked gold room.

How was the pool? Did you have breakfast? How was the AC (air quality/noise)?

5 hours ago, Anqq said:

Hi, thanks for the topic. Planning to stay there for a week in april, booked gold room.

Staying There over 10 times, and it’s a great hotel and location…
hotel has 2 wings and i always stay in Pool wing. More discreet when you bring girls back. Main wing has main reception and breakfast restaurant on 1 floor…
breakfast is good, with chef who cook your egg like you want…
AC is old type built in, and it’s ok, not great…

On 17/02/2024 at 12:28, Anqq said:

I liked the pool, it's small but its got a bar which is a bit expensive but nice to have. If you go to the pool on times most people to not (evening, morning), plenty of room. Pool is clean, towels are available, all nice.

The staff is really friendly and discrete too. I also stayed in the second wing across the street. Indeed a bit more discreet though girls still need to do a quick checkin at the desk but no issues. I liked the breakfast spread too, value for money and nice personal service seating you and asking for coffee/tea. I had no issues with the AC, not great but does the job. In my suite there were two seperate AC's in the living vs sleeping section, so I could turn on only the one in the living area to have a little less noise.

• Like 2