IGNORED

Apple Vision Pro

Boaterboy

I just picked up an Apple Vision Pro and it's like having a look into an augmented reality future. The tech is really impressive and actually hard to get your mind around. While the form factor makes you look like a virtual ski bum, the immersion is really unbelievable. I've been using it for a couple days and won't be returning it. Best feature so far is the entertainment, movies are incredible to watch. Not just the immersive, hi-def picture, but the audio is amazing. Another killer feature is spatial video/photography. Both the headset and the iPhone 15Pro can shoot in a spatial format, which is akin to 3D. I've only played with it for a minute, but some of the demos I've seen are absolutely next level. Apple shot a video at an Alicia Keys rehearsal and it was like sitting at her piano.

So..., who's going to be the first BM to bang a lovely and record it in spatial video? Extra points if you wear the goggles.

Edited by Boaterboy