IGNORED

Centara grand mirage, has anyone stayed there

poseidon5566

So. I'm looking at hotels Instead of condos and this hotel seems to tick plenty of the boxes. I will be aiming for the Jacuzzi  lost world room. Do any of you..... "Gentlemen" know if this place is guest friendly. I'm aware the prices are high for drinks and room fridge small 

Edited by poseidon5566

Yes guest friendly & very Indian clientele when I was there.

The taxis will be expensive but use Bolt.

I was there for 4 nights & moved to a hotel nearer to the action & money saved went on beer & Fun 

• Thanks 1

Nice place.  I stayed for about a week once.  It's just too far away from any of the action.  There are some nice beach bars/restaurants up that way, but if you're looking to spend time more central it's a hassle.  Taxis were asking significantly higher rates to head up there, and grab/bolt became an issue later at night, as the number willing to go up that way dwindle to nothing. 

Id pass unless you were just planning to relax at the resort.  

Stayed here in 2012. Its a nice resort if you are with the family but just not worth the hassle if you are doing anything in town. The driveway is long and there are baht busses parked near the entrance that will take you to town for a fortune.

Grab/Bolt becomes your only real option and it can be annyoing getting a ride. I stayed up at the Dusit Thani which is nowhere near as far north and I had issues in the evening. 

Countdown Clocks

On 09/02/2024 at 19:09, PGSTC776 said:

Id pass unless you were just planning to relax at the resort.  

Yes exactly this. I plan to spend more time relaxing at the hotel and only really going out at night. will make my money go further and I won't be bored round a small pool . I know the location in naklua well