IGNORED

Buffet on Pattaya Second Road - mix Indian, Iranian

On Pattaya Sai Song, right across from Soi 13/4 enjoyed immensely this buffet. Just me and Osama bin Laden looking dude, stuffing our faces. If you look at Apple maps, you see “Iranian Restaurant” at the location I described. Had been hoping to try Iranian food here in Pattaya. Grabbed a bottle of Coca Cola from their fridge, seated myself in a comfortable and spacious booth. 

Really nice young woman, not sure of nationality. When I asked her about the food, she said a combination of Indian, Iranian, and something else…wasn’t sure what she said. You will see a hand written sign on the window 250 baht buffet. I was starving, and this place made my day. By the way, nothing was too spicy. 

She said they need customers. Go try this place, I know I will be going back soon. 

TGOEA