IGNORED

SeaMe Spring/SeaMe Spring Too Soi 10

MrBooling

I stayed here for a few days during my trip last month, the hotel is located on soi 10 off of Beach Road, its within walking distance of Soi 6 and its easy enough to get to WS. The value is quite good at ~1200-1500 per night. The rooms are beautiful, although the bed was a bit stiff. They have a pool and a small bar on the top floor, the view is very nice from up there. Every girl that came to my room enjoyed the photoshoots next to the pool. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip. 

Sea Me Spring first hotel I stayed in my first time in Pattaya back in 2011. Loved it there.

At that time there were hardly no other hotels on the soi. The soi was actually dug up in certain parts as they were laying underground pipes.

Stayed there for about 3 years before moving on to Bay Breeze on Soi Honey.

This picture from Feb 2012 is the view from my patio back then. As you can see the Sea Me Spring Too wasn't built at this time. Neither was the other one.

Screenshot_20240206-074634_Photos.jpg

1 hour ago, Rocketboy said:

Sea Me Spring first hotel I stayed in my first time in Pattaya back in 2011. Loved it there.

At that time there were hardly no other hotels on the soi. The soi was actually dug up in certain parts as they were laying underground pipes.

Stayed there for about 3 years before moving on to Bay Breeze on Soi Honey.

This picture from Feb 2012 is the view from my patio back then. As you can see the Sea Me Spring Too wasn't built at this time. Neither was the other one.

Screenshot_20240206-074634_Photos.jpg

Forgot to edit my pic! :)

The Sea Me franchise was solid pre Covid, but Covid did a huge number on them.  When I went to just check things out at Sea Me Too in late 2022 they were having issues with mold after having been closed for so long.  Good to hear they cleaned the place up, and are running again.