IGNORED

Yamaha 321 for Sale

ChiFlyer

This is not my bike. It is being sold by the cousin of my Thai wife. He is a reasonably responsible 30 year old or so Thai guy coming out of a divorce. We have him over to the house for dinner from time to time. My read on the guy is that he is an upstanding young man with a very good job by Thai standards.

If there is interest in the bike send me a PM and I can be an initial conduit. The young man lives/works in Chonburi and that is where the bike is currently located. He does not speak great English, but can communicate. The Mrs told him that I sold my bike fairly quickly by posting a few internet ads and asked me to post her cousin's info.

I have no idea if this is a good or bad deal as stated. I suspect there may be some wiggle room. Nice looking bike though.

Model - Yamaha 321
Year - 2018
Mileage - 40,000 kms
Asking price - 90,000

Pics

JackMotorbike-A.thumb.JPG.40038d3c54f86832ffcf62ec0cb74359.JPG

JackMotorbike-B.thumb.JPG.dbb3dedae5f5080cc4df5c923a616efc.JPG

JackMotorbike-C.thumb.JPG.c7300a519034da1f0dce75248d83e19f.JPG

JackMotorbike-D.thumb.JPG.d788b227deeabd4543acf5dd16048580.JPG