IGNORED

That newish beer bar area on Soi 3

Gonetothedogs

Had a couple of nights at that beer bar area on Soi 3 last week, and thought it was pretty good. Seems like most of the girls were from Surin and they said most of their customers were Indian and Arab and liked to drink instead of barfine. Found a couple of real cuties in New Star Bar Beer who were glad to accompany me to the IBIS. 

if you are down that end of town and missing the old drinking street, it’s worth a visit.

Newish? I can't remember exactly when that beer bar complex opened but it was when I was staying around the Soi 2 area. The last time I stayed there was 2008.😁

5 minutes ago, tallguy said:

Newish? I can't remember exactly when that beer bar complex opened but it was when I was staying around the Soi 2 area. The last time I stayed there was 2008.😁

Yeah, I can’t remember it being there before? I’m not entirely sure I ever even walked down that Soi until recently. Anyway the girls said it only opened 2 years ago 

3 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Yeah, I can’t remember it being there before? I’m not entirely sure I ever even walked down that Soi until recently. Anyway the girls said it only opened 2 years ago 

A holiday maker friend met his LLT at New Star Bar, he has been a regular there for about 10 years. 

I was never a regular at that complex but there were so many other places around that area back in the day.