Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reviews on D Apartment 1 and PS apartment (D Xpress)

mogli33

Looking to stay in Soi Buakhow/ LK area for my Feb trip

hotels like D Apartment 1 and PS apartment (D Xpress) are showing some good rates on Agoda so any reviews on the same will be nice. tried searching on this forum section but couldnt find any recent reviews so it will be helpful if anyone has stayed in these hotels recently can share their reviews.

Also been checking out a few guesthouses like Crystal suites, Chaiyapoon Inn, The Links hotel, 18 Coins, Charlie Place, Nikom court, Katesiree house, PJ Inn. so if anyone stayed in these places recently, then can you please share your reviews of these places.

On all my previous trip I have stayed in North Pattaya area ie between Soi3 and Pattaya klang but now on this trip I want to base myself in Soi Buakhow/LK area in Central Pattaya. So any recommendations of budget stays without joiner fees in this Central Pattaya area will be helpful. Just need a small clean hotel/guesthouse room that doesnt have cockroaches and has no joiner fee and is equipped with with basic amenities like room safe, fridge etc so any recommendations will be helpful.

Thanks

1 hour ago, mogli33 said:

Looking to stay in Soi Buakhow/ LK area for my Feb trip

hotels like D Apartment 1 and PS apartment (D Xpress) are showing some good rates on Agoda so any reviews on the same will be nice. tried searching on this forum section but couldnt find any recent reviews so it will be helpful if anyone has stayed in these hotels recently can share their reviews.

Also been checking out a few guesthouses like Crystal suites, Chaiyapoon Inn, The Links hotel, 18 Coins, Charlie Place, Nikom court, Katesiree house, PJ Inn. so if anyone stayed in these places recently, then can you please share your reviews of these places.

On all my previous trip I have stayed in North Pattaya area ie between Soi3 and Pattaya klang but now on this trip I want to base myself in Soi Buakhow/LK area in Central Pattaya. So any recommendations of budget stays without joiner fees in this Central Pattaya area will be helpful. Just need a small clean hotel/guesthouse room that doesnt have cockroaches and has no joiner fee and is equipped with with basic amenities like room safe, fridge etc so any recommendations will be helpful.

Thanks

I haven’t stayed in D Apartments for a long time, but I believe the main difference between the two buildings is that D Apartment 1 doesn’t have an elevator and the rooms are a little more basic especially the bathroom.  

I have stayed at the D Xpress many times, very nice large rooms and in a quiet area.  The rooms at the PS Apartments are in a building across the street from the D Xpress and they access to the rooftop pool.  The rooms at the PS Apartments are smaller and are more basic compared to the D Xpress.  

I think the PS apartment is a decent place to stay if you have realistic expectations based on the price.  If you were used to staying at the D hotel or the D Xpress (main building), then you would probably be disappointed in the rooms at the PS Apartments or D Apartment 1.

I've stayed at Dxpress, great hotel, great staff, lovely pool and best of all quiet, small bar over the road but not noisy, laundry within 30 yards of front door. Only downside 5 minute walk to Buakhao.

Staying again soon for 6 weeks.

Have you looked at Golden Sea just off soi Baukao, looks good on youtube and very resonable rate on Agoda

6 hours ago, Griff64 said:

Have you looked at Golden Sea just off soi Baukao, looks good on youtube and very resonable rate on Agoda

Thanks a lot for this recommendation....never seen this hotel before but just saw some really good rates on Agoda. Need to just confirm if its guest friendly. ticks off most boxes

D Apartment 1 is my favourite hotel stayed there many times before Covid, not been back to Pattaya since 2019 .

I always book a room over looking the road and new plaza the noise does not worry me, the furniture is a bit dated.

The place is always clean and fresh daily and i got on well with the staff nothing was to much trouble. If i were to go back again i would definitely stay here my first choice, the location is spot on for me and the price is right.  

8 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

D Apartment 1 is my favourite hotel stayed there many times before Covid, not been back to Pattaya since 2019 .

I always book a room over looking the road and new plaza the noise does not worry me, the furniture is a bit dated.

The place is always clean and fresh daily and i got on well with the staff nothing was to much trouble. If i were to go back again i would definitely stay here my first choice, the location is spot on for me and the price is right.  

Yes d apartment 1 suits my budget perfectly....I presume its guest friendly

D apartment 1, D  Xpress 2, P plus, Golden sea seem good options

Golden Sea seems a good option but the major drawback is that its frequented by Indian tour groups....now no offense to anyone and im Indian myself but I would avoid a hotel that is frequented by Indian tour groups as they will all be gathered in the lobby and will oogle at you and your barfine...also gathered in the staircase/corridors and talking loudly. Obviously you cant predict which hotel exactly will have huge Indian and Chinese tour groups but its normally the hotels along beach and second road that have these groups thats what ive observed.