Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Gems Mining Pool Villas Pattaya

CaribbeanDelight

This hotel/resort is located outside of Pattaya City, close to Dolphinarium Pattaya.
It's located close to a highway for easy access to BKK. They have parking and on-site security.

Cleanliness: Place looked and felt clean.

Food: Two places, one near the pool and one near the reception

Pool: Big and two section. One with slides and another more deep

Parking: Section for cars and motors. Some spots are covered while others are not.

Wi-fi: Was Ok. Forgot to test the speed

Price: Rooms start around 5,000THB

Would I recommend it: Only if you have a lady and want to stay away from the day to day of the city.

Stayed here for 3 night, though I needed to leave early on the last day.
I initially booked for 2 nights but felt it might be too short to enjoy with my early departure on the last day.
At first Rebooking everything doubled the price.
Though closer to my departure to Thailand I was able to snap up the third day for a good price.

The resort is broken up in two section, one close to the reception being. And another part that has the poule area.
Rooms closest here are a different type than the one I stayed in.
Looking at the place it's geared towards families and groups of people.
That became clear when I stayed there as a company had hired some rooms for people to say at. And the restaurant had a party.

The staff their English proficiency is very good.
You can all to be brought and picked up by a cart.

Sadly they don't accept AMEX.

pG3SWzSxt45Gv9qElyhoUuKNUy2ssuv37UHCUrwQWw1-dz9VBTc9vhxtZVtUeKqQ5HSR57tYZqenwTExoc-090gp0WHRl4iZ5kSHZ8vFXVwlHmEEGWcDIBqaQrsA_00XO5Aoft2yQW_f4nbsLNj0zw

The bed was really nice and the bathroom was really spacey. There was a couch to relax on and it could be moved to be viewed from outside.

The water in the pool was really cold but you get used to it a few minutes after being in it.

moUHKum6IJ4i5R1SCDPDG5_eZf7SbYhgwlNtlwGDyEJhCjnTcCTtWBjYKMbzhtxVvZAsobYt5_otUDIQn06lkN47KlhSLUwWbcwu302LDYu9wSy5JLV_E5rVtZFDn-ocY5vYVEvuijSCRHJuOs8-gA

P6lREbMEDXb6rJnKL6WweRMOX85FulYFo59i-QN9hav6jc2SigtMTMUoQm94HYQqjveG-teKYoN1A9cpl5B1BsJRu8LJNCl8RTRFPXf5n78E7TSzVzy9snnBAd0NBHZVdRVc6XQ-cwjOLLz5Pb7_8A

uvUWaLmPzhbmyx3XPgzVhSjbAxVAFnPzAjoZv4R2BKrXZVmnRGqymJr2OYoYUVcd8IEVOihcF5H2L1UQ15JDO9CfTbEZ1x-tj3ku4WzxhjpV_A9BV8G_7_gH5GhTopt81Mt3eCusLkKJP9dmzira6A

You are able to get electric Scooters to ride around the resort. It has a greats posts for instagram, which are also marked with its icon. There is a nice seating area towards the river. The view of this is nice.

There is a play room for kids. Not sure about the details here.

Restaurant menu is 50% thai and 50% falang food. Prices are as expected.

There were two moments of heavy rain, which resulted in 2 bugs entering the room through the small gap underneath the front door.
Most likely hiding from the weather.

Funny note, my companion during these days was recently at a resort next door. The La Miniera Pool Villas Pattaya
I have to ask her how it compared to Gems.

EDIT:

Forgot to add they also have a whole building for the ballers among us. Price, 600,000THB per night

Edited by CaribbeanDelight