IGNORED

LK Metropole

g_mac

Anybody know anything about this hotel? I fancy staying somewhere a bit nicer this time in Pattaya, now I'm getting a bit of o.t. again. Do they charge for guests or are they girl friendly? Use the laundry service in hotel or somewhere nearby? Rooms good? Not noisy etc, etc. Probably all been asked before but hey.........

I've never stayed, but have spoken to guys that have. The LK group dont charge for as long as there are no more than two people in the room (so make the reservation for double room, 2 people staying).

I walked passed the LK Renaissance hotel and the outside is out-feckin-standing !! It looked liked a Royal Palace that was fit for government delegates. It really looked top drawer.

I know this doesn't answer your question completely.

I agree the LK Renaissance does look amazing but think its a bit out of my range. I'm really used to paying 10000 for a month so going to 38000 for the metropole is a big jump..

Am i reading this wrong?

You hope to stay at the LK Metropole for far less than 38,000 Baht?

Have you seen the pricelist?

http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/metropole/roomrate.html

Hedonist

Edited by hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Am i reading this wrong?

You hope to stay at the LK Metropole for far less than 38,000 Baht?

Have you seen the pricelist?

http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/metropole/roomrate.html

Hedonist

Sorry what I meant was I usually only pay 10000 for a month elsewhere. LK Metropole for the nights I want is 38000. I have just never paid this much before and want to know if its worth it

Sorry what I meant was I usually only pay 10000 for a month elsewhere. LK Metropole for the nights I want is 38000. I have just never paid this much before and want to know if its worth it

Well in that case ........"upto you" as they say

I am staying at the Renaissance next month and THAT looks top notch for the money

Have you checked out ALL the LK places???

If not them you may get a pleasent suprise

While this link is a little out of date (well, 3 years tbh) even if prices have doubled its a bit of a steal and probably too good to be true

http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/mansion/index.html

Give them a call at a reasonable hour their time and ask them their current rates and any discounts

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

maxxcentral.com 10 k a month.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

If you are looking for a fabulous hotel, but at great prices, have a look at the August Suites thread here....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Augus...l=august+suites

It is brand new, and top notch facilities and the rooms/bathroom are great.

If you email them saying you want a Superior Room, Swimming Pool view for 1500 baht, I can guarantee they will give you that rate

Normal rates for the rooms start at 3000 baht.

The staff are SO friendly and helpful and can't do enough of you.

Its opened only a few months ago, so everything is amazing clean and polished.

Great part of town (mid way between WS and Soi 6) and is only 30 second walk from where the Songtaow will drop you off at the Pattaya Klang crossroads.

No joiner fee for as long as there are no more than two people in the room. If you want more girls back, its 500 baht per person for 3 and more in the room.