Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Hilton-chain hotel in BKK

AmericanOxygen

Have status with Hilton and looking for best value/close to action.

Ive seen some recommend the DoubleTree Sukhumvit as a good value hotel close to Nana. The Conrad looks close though. 

anyone stayed in either and can recommend? 

I’ve stayed at both. Lifetime Diamond member at Hilton.

DT on Suk is okay. Not the best location or breakfast. It has been most recently renovated of all the Hilton properties in BKK. I have stayed there twice. Once on their soft opening, lots of things not working correctly as you would suspect and about 4 months later. Second time was better. Walking to Nana is nice, very easy. Great Mexican joint across the road also.

Conrad is a Conrad. Formal, stuffy, well built. Rooms are good but dated last time I stayed. Not bad, well kept up, but dated.

Conrad downside is location. You will either be doing a lot more walking or waiting for their Suk shuttle all the time. It also doesn’t run 24/7, so you will need other means to arrive after a certain time of evening. 

Food at Conrad was a step up for sure.

My favorite Hilton in BKK is the Hilton off of Suk, Soi 22/24. Modern, great staff, easy walk to BTS, easy to Cowboy or Nana off of BTS. Nice roof top pool and food and Diamond lounge is solid.

Many great massage shops on Soi 22 to choose from. Not the legit kind. 

Can’t go wrong, just some are a step up.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Jake.houston said:

I’ve stayed at both. Lifetime Diamond member at Hilton.

DT on Suk is okay. Not the best location or breakfast. It has been most recently renovated of all the Hilton properties in BKK. I have stayed there twice. Once on their soft opening, lots of things not working correctly as you would suspect and about 4 months later. Second time was better. Walking to Nana is nice, very easy. Great Mexican joint across the road also.

Conrad is a Conrad. Formal, stuffy, well built. Rooms are good but dated last time I stayed. Not bad, well kept up, but dated.

Conrad downside is location. You will either be doing a lot more walking or waiting for their Suk shuttle all the time. It also doesn’t run 24/7, so you will need other means to arrive after a certain time of evening. 

Food at Conrad was a step up for sure.

My favorite Hilton in BKK is the Hilton off of Suk, Soi 22/24. Modern, great staff, easy walk to BTS, easy to Cowboy or Nana off of BTS. Nice roof top pool and food and Diamond lounge is solid.

Many great massage shops on Soi 22 to choose from. Not the legit kind. 

Can’t go wrong, just some are a step up.

Good luck.

Appreciate the good info. Will decide between the DT and the Hilton on Soi 24. Thanks!

• Like 1

I always like the Doubletree, most likely due to the choc cookies hahah, as a regular you can get them as often as you want.  However, as a diamond member I still got room upgrades but I don’t remember any doubletree having an Executive Lounge so that may influence your decision if you enjoy that aspect. 

The Hilton at soi 24 is a solid choice, you can't go wrong with it.

But take a look at Hilton Grande Asoke. It used to be Pullman Grande Asoke. I have not stayed here under the Hilton Brand but many times under Pullman. I would call it a very good 4 star hotel and I would choose this over the Double Tree anytime, it's about the same price. 5 minutes walk to Soi Cowboy and Asoke MRT.

Highly recommended 😃

• 2 months later...

The Hilton Sukumvit on Soi 24 is my default choice in Bangkok. Good sized rooms, friendly staff, a very decent breakfast which is free for Gold / Diamond members and a nice executive lounge too. Not as cheap as it once was though with entry level prices around £160 per night on my recent trip

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fast Freddie said:

Good tips  guys, thanks.

Are the Hilton hotels in BKK & Pattaya properly guest-friendly?

The Pattaya Hilton and the DoubleTree in Sukhumvit Soi 2 BKK are definitely guest-friendly (as of August 2023).

• Thanks 1

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.