Great stuff, as always. Cheers! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Excellent review as always 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the review, always appreciated :)

• Thanks 1

It seems like an amazing value at the price you managed to get it. 

• Thanks 1

Looks like a great hotel. At the moment a nice quiet location just seconds away from everything,

If I am not mistaken, wont it soon be immediately next to the new Las Vegas beer bar complex currently being built and perhaps impacted by the noise from there

• Thanks 1

The hotel must have read your review. Rooms start at $44 USD for my days next month.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gmingot said:

wont it soon be immediately next to the new Las Vegas beer bar complex currently being built and perhaps impacted by the noise from there

Quite sure he addressed that in the review :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sac Les said:

The hotel must have read your review. Rooms start at $44 USD for my days next month.

I also booked for a mate and I, for the end of February 2 balcony rooms for 7 nights and paid 21,059THB. Works out at around 1400THB a night for the upgraded balcony room…so not quite the bargain I had previously, but still decent value for high season. I think the standard rooms were around 1200THB.

Very nice, especially that pool. That's a very convenient location which I might consider in the future if my current hotel (LK Metropole) doesn't work out.

• Like 2

My mate has a place in the adjoining Centara Condo. 
For me the front entrance is on Soi 15 and easy to find. I'd say you were using what my mate calls the side or back entrance to soi Dianna/LK. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

My mate has a place in the adjoining Centara Condo. 
For me the front entrance is on Soi 15 and easy to find. I'd say you were using what my mate calls the side or back entrance to soi Dianna/LK. 

No (and yes)…confusing I know. I was using the front entrance to the Centara Life Avenue hotel (formerly Centra Avenue)….this doubles as the rear entrance of the Centara condos (and the Centara Azure hotel)…yup confusing 🤷‍♂️

This is really useful info for me, I wouldn’t have considered a 26sqm room but that looks perfectly acceptable.

The price is half of what I’d usually pay too. I’ve booked 5 out of 6 weeks accommodation for my trip next month so this looks like a good final option, thanks 👍🏻

• Like 1

That's a solid location for the price. I truly enjoy hotels near LK as that's about the area I end up at near the end of the day. And you're pictures are much better than when is usually displayed on Agoda or similar sites.

Areca is usually my go to but it's almost always sold out and I can't stay there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jagaar said:

@LOTTELLEE WINNA What was the bed like?

Very comfortable mate - not the traditional hard Thai type.

• Like 2

Great review as usual.  I need to find a hotel for my upcoming trip and this looks promising...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just spent another mini break at this hotel. I think though this will be my last visit. In many respects it’s great  - a modern hotel in a fantastic location at a very competitive price.

The new beer bar complex directly opposite the hotel will be open shortly and this may have a significant impact noise wise on the balcony rooms (see picture below).

IMG_3190.thumb.jpeg.f0bdcae1539d191097918f6088985ee1.jpeg

A second factor is the cleaning - the staff are fantastic, and the hotel is spotlessly clean, but my personal preference is for the room to be cleaned earlier in the day - today, for example, we were out all day, getting back for 4.30 to the room, not yet cleaned. at 4:45 I get a knock on the door, asking me can I clean the room? I just say ‘mai ow’ and ask for fresh towels.  No biggie, but it isn’t how I like to roll.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Shame about the beer bars opening opposite. In other respects this hotel, was pretty much what i am looking for. Comfy bed, pool, queit at night, and handy to baht bus to Soi6 or Walking Street. But there are so many other options still available.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

What would you say is the difference between this and the Azure, especially if they’re so close to one another? Also, has anyone stayed here since Las Vegas has opened and care to comment on the new noise level? Thanks!!

Following up to my previous question, I noticed something quite unpleasant about the rooms at the Azure, and wondered if this applies to the other Centaras in the complex: the shower is inside the main space in the rooms, making everything a giant fishbowl. Indeed, the faucet/sink is in the main living space, not a separate room. I don't want to threadfuck, as it were, but since these two hotels are fraternal twins in a manner of speaking, I thought to ask.

Posted (edited)
On 23/04/2024 at 03:02, Starfighter99 said:

Following up to my previous question, I noticed something quite unpleasant about the rooms at the Azure, and wondered if this applies to the other Centaras in the complex: the shower is inside the main space in the rooms, making everything a giant fishbowl. Indeed, the faucet/sink is in the main living space, not a separate room. I don't want to threadfuck, as it were, but since these two hotels are fraternal twins in a manner of speaking, I thought to ask.

I have stayed in most of the hotels in the Centara group, and can confirm the washbasin in the room thing occurs AFAIK only in the Azure and not in other hotels. By way of example the first pic is of a room in the Azure (sink in room) and the second is of another hotel from the group - Centara Nova Spa (totally separate bathroom).

TBH, although my preference was for a separate bathroom, it didn’t really bother me overly when I stayed in the Azure.

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3390.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2