Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

E-Extension for E-Visa ???

So I've got my e-visa. Easy Peasy with even less documentation than last year.

I'll be in Patts for 90 days, so after 60 I'll need an extension.

I've stumbled onto a site via the Royal Thai Embassy Washington DC site - https://thaiextension.vfsevisa.com/

Anybody ever heard of this place ? It looks like they'll accept the paperwork, take payment, and issue an "approval" - THEN one makes an appointment date/time to go to the Immigration Office and gets their e-extension stamp (in Passport ?).

Sounds like the appointment time would allow one to get in and out fairly quickly, assuming it works as intended, rather than handing in all the paperwork, waiting for someone to review and approve, then paying and leaving.

I've waited previously for as long as 2 hours and as little as 20-30 minutes, so it's a bit hit or miss.

Anybody know anything about it ? Used it ? TIA

• Thanks 1

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

I saw a sign advertising e-extension to e-visas at the entrance to Jomtien immigration.  When I went on the official website for that it said that tourist visas were not included.  Or at least multi-entry, which is the one I am on.

Edited by Kale

On 14/01/2024 at 15:54, sulu said:

So I've got my e-visa. Easy Peasy with even less documentation than last year.

I'll be in Patts for 90 days, so after 60 I'll need an extension.

I've stumbled onto a site via the Royal Thai Embassy Washington DC site - https://thaiextension.vfsevisa.com/

Anybody ever heard of this place ? It looks like they'll accept the paperwork, take payment, and issue an "approval" - THEN one makes an appointment date/time to go to the Immigration Office and gets their e-extension stamp (in Passport ?).

Sounds like the appointment time would allow one to get in and out fairly quickly, assuming it works as intended, rather than handing in all the paperwork, waiting for someone to review and approve, then paying and leaving.

I've waited previously for as long as 2 hours and as little as 20-30 minutes, so it's a bit hit or miss.

Anybody know anything about it ? Used it ? TIA

VFS misses went to Asoke for  AUS visa prosses of biometrics.  

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Thanks so much for this. I have been looking for this since it was announced not long ago. I am returning soon on an E-Visa that will be getting from the US. When I arrive before the E-Visa expires I need to apply for a Non-O Visa. Anyone know if I can do the e-visa application for the initial Non-O app? Or only for renewals after that? 

I also noticed from reading the VFS website, it doesn't mention if you can apply for additional add-ons like multiple entry. Can someone with knowledge about this please help out?