IGNORED

2 Black Honda Clicks for sale

sinewave

2 Black Honda Clicks for sale:

Black 2007 Click 'Tune Up' model...runs excellent approx 8500 kilometers....sell for 28,500 baht

Black 2008 Click 'Forward' Top model with combibrake, mag wheels and the new PGM Fuel injection system...new price from dealer is 49,500 baht..sell for 37,500 baht

both bikes in excellent condition.

pictures coming soon.

086-977-4077

you have books etc?

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

getting the books in 3 weeks from the finance company...made the final payments this past week...so have to wait for the final paperwork to clear.

are u the guy that called me earlier?

Post pics i need a bike for my office.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

Green registration books have arrived. Here are some pics finally. 8564686bd7.jpg7ad8d99f98.jpg

send message via sms to my mobile for details, since i don't check this forum very often.

Do you have any pics? Very interested...

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Do you have any pics? Very interested...

huh ?? there are pics posted already just above your post

huh ?? there are pics posted already just above your post

For some reason there are not showing up on my computer. Nope not working stupid work computer oh well will try on my laptop.

Edited by TXTOYZ

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

• 2 weeks later...

2008 Honda Click.......reduced to 30,000 baht...Pick up in Bangkok...1 month on the market is long enough...no lower please, dont even suggest it..thank you

Shipped to Pattaya via post for 33,000 baht....(price of shipping is 1200 baht, but i have to drain all fluids and rent a truck to the post office, plus my time)

will ship countrywide.