Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gyms in Pattaya

littlespinnerxoxo

I like to keep active mostly when travelling around, I couldn't see any active threads about Gyms.

Anyone have an recommends for good Gyms in Pattaya? 

no idea personally as i'm a lazy bastard when on holiday so best i do is visit one in the hotel 😆
 but did I manage to find these threads about it

Here now..using coco fitness..4th fl Mike's mall. 2 week membership I think was 1500...decent selection of free weights, plate loaded machines, and cable stations.  Cardio equipment is generally good, but treadmills could be disappointing if used to working out on some of the units in big or high end Gyms back home.. Not overly busy any of my visits so far and typically go between 11a and 3p..no ac 7a to 1030 or 8p to 10p..Fans but no ac..

I live here and have used the following:

Cocos, has what ya need, ocean view but not enough options for equipment. Always someone using what you need it seems. Treadmills were good, but now I guess not so much.

Muscle factory in Pratumnak, best gym for weights, can always find what you need. However, only 6 or 7 treadmills and half don't work. So I stopped going since I want my cardio after weights.

Sun Fitness- This is where I settled. Has what ya need, plenty of working treadmills. It does get crowded at times, but ya just push through it lol.

Depends on your requirements, there are loads of Gyms in Pattaya these days. 

what is it you are looking for?

remember when it was just Tony’s? Dark times 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/01/2024 at 00:25, yesletsgo said:

pPlus hotel is 90 second walk from LK Metro and has an excellent gym

They've upped the price to 2500 per month, I know it's got a swimming pool & the gym is decent but it's ridiculously expensive now.

• 3 weeks later...

Coco has great views of Pattaya beach while on the treadmills, has everything you need.

Fitness 7 in avenue is also decent, fairly close to coco fitness. Most of the gym is not air conditioned though.

2 minutes ago, Hunterz said:

Coco has great views of Pattaya beach while on the treadmills, has everything you need.

Fitness 7 In avenue is also decent, fairly close to coco fitness. Most of the gym is not air conditioned though.

Fitness 7 had the laziest staff on planet earth when I was a member there. Never went round to clear the weights up and barely left reception. 

The members gym etiquette was awful too, nobody put weights away. 

Most of the fitness girls have left there now. Too 

Human strength gym on Pratamnak 4.

Open walls. Plenty of space . No AC but fans do the job well. Friendly staff. No need to bring your own water here it's cheap. 

3 minutes ago, Going2Siam said:

Human strength gym on Pratamnak 4.

Open walls. Plenty of space . No AC but fans do the job well. Friendly staff. No need to bring your own water here it's cheap. 

Human Strong?

2 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Human Strong?

Yep. Human strong is correct.

3 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Fitness 7 had the laziest staff on planet earth when I was a member there. Never went round to clear the weights up and barely left reception. 

The members gym etiquette was awful too, nobody put weights away. 

Most of the fitness girls have left there now. Too 

That was my impression as well. 

Most of the equipment people will want to use is in the non-aircon area. It wasn't bad in Dec-Jan with just a fan blowing, but when the humidity went up in Feb it got too uncomfortable for me.  I ended up going back to CoCo. I also missed their protein shakes.  Only good thing about Fitness 7 is that it's not as busy, but there is a reason for that.

Edited by Kale
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kale said:

That was my impression as well. 

Most of the equipment people will want to use is in the non-aircon area. It wasn't bad in Dec-Jan with just a fan blowing, but when the humidity went up in Feb it got too uncomfortable for me.  I ended up going back to CoCo. I also missed their protein shakes.  Only good thing about Fitness 7 is that it's not as busy, but there is a reason for that.

Great potential when it opened. Good location and 24/7 access is great. But like everything in the Avenue is dying a slow, sad death