IGNORED

The Dusit Thani Pattaya Resort Review 2024

rain_angelus

Thanks for sharing this.  I stayed there once in 2018 and found it terrible for mongering, although they charged 1000 bhat joiner fee at that time, which really adds up after a couple encounters.  One tip I found is that there is a little gate in the back by the pool area that goes out to beach road.  It's a much shorter trip to go out that way.   You can buzz back in with your card at night, or there will be a security guard during the daytime.  I did take a girl in that way, but it's a bit risky not having her ID card at the front.  

When I was there they were redoing the beach, so it was all heavy machinery during the day. 

• 2 months later...

Excellent review. I've been considering Dusit Thani myself for a trip this June. It's a twoish week trip so I was thinking of doing the first week right in the guts of Soi6, leaning towards Queen Victoria Inn, and then spending the last 7 days at a beach side place to take all my touristy pics of the beach. 

I stayed there many moons ago and liked it but found it too far to walk to the gate so not at all convenient to pop in and out of.

I didn't know about the back gate, that might have helped.

I like a hotel that I can go back to easily for a shower, to collect cash, charge phone, take in a ST etc. The Dusit is just too far out for me.

I'm staying there in 2 weeks, at the Amari now, I like that both are situated close to Soi 6 and that they are a bit out of the way and quiet(er).

Keen to hear any other experiences.  Wife likes the look of the King Sea View rooms for a week in June but the Club kings look good as well. Hard to figure the differences in the booking app 

I’m in Patts this week so might pay them a visit to figure it out. 

seems the club rooms have lounge breakfast and happy hour stuff among other things???

19 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Keen to hear any other experiences.  Wife likes the look of the King Sea View rooms for a week in June but the Club kings look good as well. Hard to figure the differences in the booking app 

I’m in Patts this week so might pay them a visit to figure it out. 

seems the club rooms have lounge breakfast and happy hour stuff among other things???

The room was identical from my perspective except that the club had a larger bathroom with a seperate rainfall shower to the main tub.

If I remember correctly the other room was just a tub with a shower in it.

Countdown Clocks

I dropped in early this morning while out walking. 
The king Seaview and club rooms are essentially the same.  King sea views are on the 5th floor.  Club are on 6 and 7 she said, same. Building.   And club gets extra benefits …. For a price of course.  
They have this in their yard.. bonus 

IMG_6966.thumb.jpeg.2a6bbd29bfbaadd2e15443fced50b298.jpeg