Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honey Inn/ Honey Boutique

Griff64

Two different hotels in close proximity on soi honey. I have stayed at both hotels multiple times, neither has a pool but I’m fairly certain you can use the one at 247 boutique across the street.  If the prices are similar I would choose Honey Boutique over Honey Inn, the rooms and fixtures are a little better.  Seems like the rooms might be a little bigger at Honey Boutique too.  A few years back I got an incredible deal on Agoda to stay at Honey Inn at around 300 baht/night.  I usually pay around 800-850 baht/ night at Honey Boutique.

• Like 2

Thanks Blue, so the pic they show of the pool is not really on that site but across the road at 247 Boutique ? If its a similar rate I might be just better off staying there

• Like 1

Yeah, for the same rate I would stay at 247.  I have not stayed there before, but it’s a higher quality hotel than honey boutique and inn.  For all these hotels I would try and get the rooms facing soi honey rather in the back facing LK Metro or treetown for 247.

Rooms at Honey Boutique seem to be newer and better maintained than Honey Inn which seems a bit rundown.  Also, rooms on the back of HB face The Base and are quiet.

• Like 3

On 29/12/2023 at 04:12, Griff64 said:

Thanks Blue, so the pic they show of the pool is not really on that site but across the road at 247 Boutique ? If its a similar rate I might be just better off staying there

I have stayed at all 3 and the best thing about them is the location. 

Honey Boutique (former H boutique) honey inn, 257 boutique hotel and Acqua hotel used to be owned by the same group. 

Now honey Boutique and honey inn are leased out now. 

They have use of the pool at 247. 

They are all guest friendly and customer service is good. 

Honey Boutique is the most quiet between the lot and has rooms in the back over looking the base condo apartments. The half basket ball court if it's still there. The rooms are basic and comfortable. 

Honey inn has nosie from LK Metro in the back rooms and from Soi honey Soi 11 not 10 from the front rooms. 

Yes 247 is very good but also very noisy. The noise from tree town untill 3 am maybe 4 am now with the later closing. The roof top pool is nice and the beds are supper comfortable. 

Acqua is the newest but small rooms and the shower that has a glass wall open to the street. I like room 601 over looking honey massage and 1 flight of stairs to the rooftop pool that is fabulous. 

All the above are good for a short stay. Definitely book 247 if you want to stay up and party and go to sleep at 4 am, it's the best location and has the small gate in the back that leads into tree town. I stayed there before it was so noisey and would stay there again but only for a few nights. The week I stayed there last May was exhausting. 

• Like 1

I have stayed in all of the Honey Group hotels on the soi…found them ok. Personally I like to be a little further removed from Treetown as it can get a bit noisy…maybe somewhere like the Adelphi or Centra (both around 1000-1200 ish).

On 29/12/2023 at 09:12, Griff64 said:

Just be aware that the 247 Boutique backs on directly to Treetown. Now if you are a night owl who goes clubbing till the wee small hours then it’s no problem, but if not…🧐

• Like 2

I stayed in Honey a few times in the past,but tree town was'nt there then.

Im thinking about booking Honey Boutique for 2 weeks in May. It seems to tick all my boxes. Location, Budget and Balcony, 

I've had many a trip to Pattaya, but never really explored Soi Honey, but from what I've read on this forum, there seems to be plenty to explore. 

I'm not too fussed about the lack of swimming pool. I do however need a good TV, as can't be dealing with the standard cable channels. I assume they won't have a Smart TV, but as long as there is access to a USB port, I'm all set. The pics on Agoda show a fairly basic TV. Can a anybody confirm if they have a USB port? 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a last minute opportunity to come to Pattaya for the following two weeks. I usually stay in View Talay 6 but most of the rental companies (Dancewatchers Honeys, etc.) appear sold out. So I'm scrambling a bit to find something suitable, and I believe this may be a fit. Location and price are fantastic for me, I could even go higher (like 2k per night) for something that fits.

If anyone with knowledge is kind enough to indulge me with an opinion, I'd really appreciate it. Here's what matters to me:

* Reliable wifi, enough to do some work-related video meetings

* Comfortable bed. Don't need luxurious, but don't want to sleep on a brick

* Balcony and no hassle if I wish to indulge in cannabis on occasion

* Other basics, like hot water, aircon, safe. Clean towels, no sewer gas smell, no unreasonable insect infestations.

* Refrigerator is nice to have but not a hard requirement

* No hassle with guests, having them register IDs is fine of course

* I don't need a pool or breakfast

I'm reading through the forum to get the best idea possible, but any direct feedback would be awesome. Does Honey Boutique fit my needs? Or, any other recommendations?

Thanks gents,

LM

Edited by La Muerte

On 06/01/2024 at 12:25, Chachi420 said:

Im thinking about booking Honey Boutique for 2 weeks in May. It seems to tick all my boxes. Location, Budget and Balcony, 

I've had many a trip to Pattaya, but never really explored Soi Honey, but from what I've read on this forum, there seems to be plenty to explore. 

I'm not too fussed about the lack of swimming pool. I do however need a good TV, as can't be dealing with the standard cable channels. I assume they won't have a Smart TV, but as long as there is access to a USB port, I'm all set. The pics on Agoda show a fairly basic TV. Can a anybody confirm if they have a USB port? 

40 minutes ago, La Muerte said:

I have a last minute opportunity to come to Pattaya for the following two weeks. I usually stay in View Talay 6 but most of the rental companies (Dancewatchers Honeys, etc.) appear sold out. So I'm scrambling a bit to find something suitable, and I believe this may be a fit. Location and price are fantastic for me, I could even go higher (like 2k per night) for something that fits.

If anyone with knowledge is kind enough to indulge me with an opinion, I'd really appreciate it. Here's what matters to me:

* Reliable wifi, enough to do some work-related video meetings

* Comfortable bed. Don't need luxurious, but don't want to sleep on a brick

* Balcony and no hassle if I wish to indulge in cannabis on occasion

* Other basics, like hot water, aircon, safe. Clean towels, no sewer gas smell, no unreasonable insect infestations.

* Refrigerator is nice to have but not a hard requirement

* No hassle with guests, having them register IDs is fine of course

* I don't need a pool or breakfast

I'm reading through the forum to get the best idea possible, but any direct feedback would be awesome. Does Honey Boutique fit my needs? Or, any other recommendations?

Thanks gents,

LM

I stayed at Honey Boutique last Feb / March and I have to say I never had any problems there. 

The staff were friendly enough and I had a room at the rear facing the Base and never had any noise problems.

The TV was fine and had USB ports and wifi was good.

I can't think of anything that was bad.

I've booked Honey Inn for my next trip but after reading reports about the rooms backing onto LK Metro being noisy and the fact that the hotel aren't answering my emails I think I'm going to cancel.