IGNORED

Switching Hotels after a week?

Darth Slinky

5 hours ago, jampa said:

I like to change hotels. I go to soi 5 to "Season5" then to soi 10 to "The Stay" and then to "August Suites". Sometimes I try new locations and new hotels, it's like a new holiday starts. If you stay in a room too long the cleaning isn't so good too, they clean the rooms more thoroughly before a new guest checks in.

If this were true, then you should be checking out and checking into a new hotel every day.  

Sure, for longer stays the sheets are changed every few days at most hotels; but I’ve never ever had an issue with asking for new sheets and/or towels as needed.  Unless one is an utter slob, daily sweeping and refreshing is enough. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...

I also like changing hotels.I stay for 3 to 4 weeks normally and change halfway. Next trip I've 10 days in the amethyst then I am moving to soi 7 for 11 days in blackwoods.Not far I know but different area for morning stroll and different bars surrounding my hotel suits me.And like another BM said it like starting holiday all over again...

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what the OP did in the end ?, as they never posted again on their thread, after asking their question

• Like 2

On 31/01/2024 at 04:55, steviemac121 said:

I also like changing hotels.I stay for 3 to 4 weeks normally and change halfway. Next trip I've 10 days in the amethyst then I am moving to soi 7 for 11 days in blackwoods.Not far I know but different area for morning stroll and different bars surrounding my hotel suits me.And like another BM said it like starting holiday all over again...

I agree, it def breaks up a holiday and is like hitting the reset button instead of it all being just one big blur. You couldn't have picked two better hotels IMO. Amethyst is a step up from Blackwoods IMO but it's also more $. Both are winnners.

On 27/12/2023 at 13:27, kash buc said:

On my last trip in February, I stayed for 5 weeks and switched hotels every week. I only pre-booked the first  hotel I stayed at.  Pre-covid I always booked a condo for my entire stay so this time I really enjoyed checking out a few different hotels in Pattaya..  Easy enough to shop and book hotels on your favorite hotel APP while sitting down having a coffee or beer. Only once did I have to wait a couple hours to check in, otherwise I was checked in on arrival around noon

This is my standard operating procedure, SOP.  I do this because I enjoy variety, figuring places pros and cons, and finding the local food stalls, bars, and flavors.

Since I pack light, switching hotels isn't a chore.

• Like 1