Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale - Yamaha 125

ChiFlyer

The bike is less than 3 years old. It has less than 1000 kms on it. It has had regular oil changes. I paid 45,000 for the bike new. I am asking 25,000 firm. Nice small bike for getting around town. PM me if interested. I will throw in a battery charger (standard wall socket hookup) and electronic tire pump (the charge has to come off of a car cigarette lighter for the tire pump). I am selling the bike because after having moved out to the sticks, we use the car all the time and the bike is not being used.

1 minute ago, simon6666 said:

I wonder if including pictures - or even one - would be a good idea for a thread like this.

Good idea - will do tomorrow. It is a nice looking small bike with no damage.

Pics of the bike and my  location.

The bike is at my house. I am a little South of the I-7 entrance ramp from Sukhumvit (Rt 3). I do mean the farther South entrance ramp, not the one near Pattaya Nua. I am just off hwy 1008, which is easy enough to spot on a Google Map. If someone is interested enough to come out here to take a look, I will supply them with detailed directions.

Motorbike-A.thumb.jpg.379ccbbe3d055196dc57c826be6470cf.jpg

Motorbike-B.thumb.jpg.998645bc649ee6c327f359c5c1c9b543.jpg

Edited by ChiFlyer

The electronic tire pump throw in is now removed from the offer. The Mrs needs it for her bicycle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

The electronic tire pump throw in is now removed from the offer. The Mrs needs it for her bicycle.

Nice looking bike mate…looks good value too.

1 hour ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Nice looking bike mate…looks good value too.

Have to agree, I think it's an absolute bargain. The mileage is so low and the price is equivalent to around 9 months rental cost, one year and it's free!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, geezerrb said:

Have to agree, I think it's an absolute bargain. The mileage is so low and the price is equivalent to around 9 months rental cost, one year and it's free!

Like I said it is a very nice small bike for getting around town. It has been well taken care of, never been in a mishap, and very lightly used. 

8 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

How much is 1 year road tax and insurance for something like this?

Not that much as I recall. The Mrs. takes care of things like that. I'll ask her tomorrow.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

How much is 1 year road tax and insurance for something like this?

Tax approximately 100 baht compulsory government insurance 350 baht....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Offer and acceptance occurred with regard to the motorbike sale today. I am not foreseeing any problems with finishing off the paperwork, but if that were to occur I will reopen the sale notice.

1 hour ago, ChiFlyer said:

Offer and acceptance occurred with regard to the motorbike sale today. I am not foreseeing any problems with finishing off the paperwork, but if that were to occur I will reopen the sale notice.

Well done, I'm not surprised. I admit although I was interested when I looked into the transfer of ownership, I became wary nothing regarding paperwork here ever seems simple despite many posts to the contrary but that could just be my personal experience?

23 hours ago, geezerrb said:

Well done, I'm not surprised. I admit although I was interested when I looked into the transfer of ownership, I became wary nothing regarding paperwork here ever seems simple despite many posts to the contrary but that could just be my personal experience?

The bike is actually in my Thai Wife's name. That makes the transfer protocol a little easier in that she does not require a Certificate of Residence, which is not a hard thing to do, but hey why go there.

2 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

The bike is actually in my Thai Wife's name. That makes the transfer protocol a little easier in that she does not require a Certificate of Residence, which is not a hard thing to do, but hey why go there.

All useful info, thanks.