IGNORED

Thai Woman Murdered in Soi Beokeow.

LaaMok

Thai Woman Murdered in Soi Beokeow.

"A case of suspected murder now from Central Pattaya. Pattaya Police were called to building number 111/84-85 in Soi Beokeow after reports that a body had been discovered on the Fifth Floor had been received. Police arrived and inspected the body of Khun Antisar aged 28 who had remained undiscovered for at least 2 days. A plastic bag had been taped over her head and the room showed evidence of a violent struggle. Neighbors mentioned seeing the victim at around 8pm on 19th but not since then. No other signs of visible trauma were found. Police are now investigating any possible motives behind this apparent murder but currently have few clues as to the identity of the killer. "

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_21_04_50_3.htm

pretty crazy mate,im heading over my self this time,as freinds cant make it now,mmmmmmmm,just makes you think a bit ehhhh,

pattaya loves me long time

Guest Qwert06

PCN is alright, but i would put money on it that people reading it for info before they travel have been put off as it is a bit doom and gloom and NOT a true vision of what a western tourist will experience.

The one rule any newbie must must must take on board in my personal opinion is DON'T GO DOWN THE BEACH AT NIGHT as bad things will happen.

PCN is alright, but i would put money on it that people reading it for info before they travel have been put off as it is a bit doom and gloom and NOT a true vision of what a western tourist will experience.

The one rule any newbie must must must take on board in my personal opinion is DON'T GO DOWN THE BEACH AT NIGHT as bad things will happen.

yea heard that a few times,was staying in ws last time so didnt venture down that way much afterdark,cheerz

pattaya loves me long time

i have to say that i am on Beach road about 3 nights of the week, usually upto around 11.30pm. I walk between central pattaya road and WS. In about four years of doing this I have never had a problem. Lucky perhaps, but I have never seen any bad stuff going on either (if you dont count the cops getting freebies from the girls for not taking them to the police station)

This may not be a coincidence.

Approximately 5 years ago there were 3 or 4 murders or " suicides " so called in Pattaya and Bangkok. No one was ever charged or caught.

Experienced expat

Plastic bag over the head.......classic mafia hit sign. She obviously did something to piss off the local mafia. Most likely stole some money from her bar, or said something about someone to the wrong person.

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**

Murders are happening everyday,all over the world,someplaces in far greater numbers than in Pattaya,Thailand.Nothing to get alarmed about or even consider to changing your holiday plans.Thousands holiday every month in what is considered the Murder capitol of the world JAMAICA,and still arrive back home safely!