IGNORED

Upmarket Thai/Seafood

tobeornottobe

Whilst I like a good steak I am used to going to the very best ones in europe so even though Patricks and Beefeater might be ok it wont.be what I.am accustomed to. With that in mind I am thinking that Thai and Seafood is where the best quality will be.had. Id appreciate some recommendations for some top.quality.thai and seafood restaurants. I still try.one.of the steak places once and im eager to.try that.burger place by treetown.

Comparing the best steak houses in Europe might be a little bit like weighing chalk versus cheese.

If you're seeking a decent well aged Wagyu tenderloin then I personally prefer The Shack to Patrick's but Patrick's does do a decent tartare and are able to serve a proper blue.

"Upmarket" is a matter of interpretation. Plenty of white cloth silver service places around which serve dog food and are considered "upmarket" and frequented by people seeking "upmarket"

For fresh and well prepared seafood you could try Pupen or Sinuan Seafood.

I prefer the food at Sinuan as the seafood is prepared to my liking but Pupen is hard to fault.

Neither would be comparable to a European Upmarket restaurant but like I said...chalk Vs Cheese

• Like 2

I think you haven't gotten many 

33 minutes ago, tobeornottobe said:

50 views. No responses. Disapointing

I think you haven't gotten many responses because your post is poorly worded. Are you looking for high end seafood, or high end steak?

I can't help you with the steak, as that's not my thing. However, on the seafood front. I like Mum Aroi. Many will say it's not high end, and they cater to Chinese tour groups. But, I've taken many girls there. Ask to be seated away from the chaos. The food and service has always been excellent. And most important the girls were happy. ymmv.

"upmarket" seafood, they probably all got the same seafoods suppliers. Quality is often good and similar 

Edited by Jakuy7