IGNORED

Where is the best Korean barbecue or all you can eat barbecue?

The Firepork Korean BBQs at the Central Festival and Terminal 21 always seem pretty busy and I'm told they are pretty good. No first hand experience though.

Edited by Srirachapocalypse

Used to be a fan of Ninja, but the wife is now always going to the one in the Rhompo Market/Bar area at the back and I went there juut a couple of days ago.

Beside the usual meat and salad stuff, they have a couple of Thai dishes (Tom Yum, Paneng and others) and some farang style dishes (I tried the kind of chicken mini burger and a nice spaghetti dish).

Not sure about the pork options, the wife eats the moo 3 chan (the fatty stuff) while I prefer the collar/pork neck.

The buckets are 250 (if I remember corect) with 2 shots and an extra shot is 50 Baht.

3 x BBQ @289, bucket+2 extra shots plus 2 or 3 large Leo 1600 incl. tip.

image.thumb.jpeg.df37f39b2947c419ac4d6c34ebdb2b04.jpeg

IMG20231201172034.jpg

IMG20231201172052.jpg

IMG20231201172055.jpg

IMG20231201172424.jpg

IMG20231201174002.jpg

IMG20231201182123 - Kopie.jpg

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 1

One thing to add, there were no bus loads of obnoxious tourist as in Ninja Jomtien, who are trying to burn the whole place down on their first BBQ, which is a big plus for me.

3 hours ago, Srirachapocalypse said:

The Firepork Korean BBQs at the Central Festival and Terminal 21 always seem pretty busy and I'm told they are pretty good.

Agree, pretty good, but it lacks the feel of an authentic Korean barbecue place.  That may not matter to most, but I happen to like actual Korean restaurants.

1 hour ago, CampariO said:

Used to be a fan of Ninja, but the wife is now always going to the one in the Rhompo Market/Bar area at the back and I went there juut a couple of days ago.

Looks very good mate, might have to try it on our next trip!  :)

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.