IGNORED

Natural Tits Only

TrueBlue9

Try as I might, my mind is turned off by fake tits.  Fake tits look amazing in a t-shirt but once naked just turn me off.  I will take even semi floppy over fake, I wish I liked both.

Anyway this brings up a few questions for boots on the ground or recent visitors.

1.  In Pattaya today what percentage of natural versus fake tits do you see.  A ballpark answer.

2.  Are there any areas( Soi 6, Walking, massage) in which you would find more natural tits prevalent.

3. Are there any beer bars, GC's, massage parlors in which you noticed a high concentration of natural that you could recommend.

Thanks so much for any input.

There is a Tits Police, going weekly around inspecting tits, the report is always postet to the internet....

No, i am afraid not, sorry. Probably Ladyboy Bars have a high percentage of fake tits (and a few naturals by the customers). Hmm, percentage, depends what you like. Beer Bars, Clubs or the Beach Road...

i think (IMHO!!!), the more pricey locations have a higher count of fake tits.

(edit) buy for a lady you like some LD and she will probably let check hers.

Edited by gert78
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, TrueBlue9 said:

Sorry, first topic post.  Hopefully didn't put in wrong section.  

Not at all, it’s the correct section.
That wicked BM above possibly posted a scientific visual study of plastic vs naturals and quickly thankfully avoided banning 

1 minute ago, keepitfun said:

Not at all, it’s the correct section.
That wicked BM above possibly posted a scientific visual study of plastic vs naturals and quickly thankfully avoided banning 

Damn, wish I saw it first.  Lol

On the topic of naturals….

I find often the younger more recent visitors to Patts, less tattooed girls more likely to be natural.    That and some of the older more homely ones on beer bars.   Lots of bars have new girls, just take your time and look around.  Seek out your target, make admiring remarks over a lady drink, point and say “silicone? “.  You will be rewarded.    

Sub note… don’t be fooled by the gravity and physics defying  effort of modern bras    They can make the tiniest pancake into a veritable mountain… or at least a molehill 

3 hours ago, keepitfun said:

On the topic of naturals….

I find often the younger more recent visitors to Patts, less tattooed girls more likely to be natural.    That and some of the older more homely ones on beer bars.   Lots of bars have new girls, just take your time and look around.  Seek out your target, make admiring remarks over a lady drink, point and say “silicone? “.  You will be rewarded.    

Sub note… don’t be fooled by the gravity and physics defying  effort of modern bras    They can make the tiniest pancake into a veritable mountain… or at least a molehill 

True, but they have a tell..

IYKYK

7 hours ago, TrueBlue9 said:

Try as I might, my mind is turned off by fake tits.

Same..I find the narcissist tendencies that comes with plastic surgery, a turn off as well...most generally, there are exceptions, but few and far between.

Edited by speedtoy

IYKYK

bad fake tits.  some fake tits look pretty good.  most, sadly, do not.  but there is nothing, nothing like ample asian tits.  nothing.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, frantick said:

85% natural (might be higher, many beer bars have 0 ladies with bolt-ons. 

15% fake 

Does not include LB's. 

If it's still 80%-85% natural I am in good shape.

Just a lot of talk about Bolt Ons lately, was afraid it had turned 50/50 or worse

6 hours ago, TrueBlue9 said:

If it's still 80%-85% natural I am in good shape.

Just a lot of talk about Bolt Ons lately, was afraid it had turned 50/50 or worse

The girls will always say they do it because 'thats what men want', but that's not statistically true, never has been.

It's because narcissistic women compete with other women.

The same way balding men will spend thousands on their receding hairline. 

IYKYK

• 5 weeks later...

As above.  Yeah, its a real turn off for me.  One of the best times I had recently was with a 20ish ML on Soi 7, high firm perky tits, all natural,  slim build, pretty face...no apparent tatts...still sparking on that back here in Australia...

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2024 at 01:55, Petrogyne said:

If you're into natural tits, that's your thing, and that's awesome.

As for phim 18+ sites, they're there for all kinds of preferences, including natural ones. Just enjoy what you like and respect others' choices too.