IGNORED

Good affordable pharmacy in north pattaya

baco101

I need to buy needles and syringes for my medication, does anybody know a affordable pharmacy, in north pattaya who sells that? 

Fascino on North road has a large selection of most things. 

On 25/11/2023 at 18:21, Harry Brown said:

@tim pharmacy may be able to help you.

Went in there a few weeks ago explained I wanted antibiotics for an infected nail , he gave me Canestan which I was more or less certain was only for skin and it was Candix Clotrimazole that was for nails. He charged me 200baht which is twice the price as every other Pharmacy and I could tell he made the price up in his head. Anyway after checking on google that he sold me the wrong item, I took it back 10 minutes later and he said he knew Clotrimazole was what I needed but didn’t have any😂😂😂.

So not only did he charge twice the going rate he also purposely sold the wrong medication since the correct stuff he did not have in stock.

Tim Pharmacy is often recommended but personally I would never use them again, they got a good name 20 years ago but the guy in there know takes the piss with his pricing to unaware tourists.

9 hours ago, JVHyattRegency said:

Is Sidegra readily available at Pattaya pharmacies, as it is in BKK?

Yes. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 25/11/2023 at 17:33, baco101 said:

I need to buy needles and syringes for my medication, does anybody know a affordable pharmacy, in north pattaya who sells that? 

There are 5 pharmacies on every block. Small ones and some a little larger. Prices are hit and miss. 

It's a crapshoot for prices and as for medical advice my experience is they follow simple rules: have cough//give this, have diarrhea//give this. They're not doctors, just shopowners.

As for something specific like syringes, I would just go to the one most convenient and buy, then go to the next most convenient and compare prices.

There are literally hundreds of pharmacies in 'North Pattaya' I personally don't know of 'one' that is a magic answer.

Cheers and good luck.

• Like 2

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

On 25/11/2023 at 17:33, baco101 said:

I need to buy needles and syringes for my medication, does anybody know an affordable pharmacy, in north pattaya who sells that? 

A good reliable pharmacy who I have been using for years is the pharmacy opposite Witherspoons next to Rcon bar on soi Buakhao 

• 4 months later...
On 29/11/2023 at 18:18, az89 said:

Went in there a few weeks ago explained I wanted antibiotics for an infected nail , he gave me Canestan which I was more or less certain was only for skin and it was Candix Clotrimazole that was for nails. He charged me 200baht which is twice the price as every other Pharmacy and I could tell he made the price up in his head. Anyway after checking on google that he sold me the wrong item, I took it back 10 minutes later and he said he knew Clotrimazole was what I needed but didn’t have any😂😂😂.

So not only did he charge twice the going rate he also purposely sold the wrong medication since the correct stuff he did not have in stock.

Tim Pharmacy is often recommended but personally I would never use them again, they got a good name 20 years ago but the guy in there know takes the piss with his pricing to unaware tourists.

absolutely agree

I went in there after a thread over Diazapam and recommendations to ask disceetly in there

There was nothing discreet about the price !.....was 50% higher than existing places I used