IGNORED

Singapore Air - Black Friday Sale

harddrive

Just got an announcement email from them. I took advantage of this last year to book my recent SE Asia trip. I flew EWR to SIN, SIN to SGN and BKK to EWR for around 3K USD (after an additional $300 credit from Amex). All legs in Business and FYI the long haul premium economy seats looked pretty good too.

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/p ... e_bf_nov23

The cheapest flight on another airline at the time was 6.5K and those had very long layovers. Other decent flights were over 8K.

No idea what the prices will be like this year but worth checking out if you have a trans-oceanic flight you want to book.

Service was great and the lay flat seat was as comfortable as it could be for a 6'4" old guy.

Ethiad are doing something similiar

will be watching it tommorow

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...