IGNORED

The One - Bay Breeze…a Lottellee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks for another top notch detailed review LW, is the wardrobe the only storage space in the room, if it is its not ideal but i could probably still manage ata push, tbh the location and the fact everything is shiny and new might do it for me.

Is there a dressing table, it appears not on the pics so im assuming the mirror and the shelf space (where your bag is) acts as that, i like a room with chairs, i put them to use.:Grin3:

3 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Thanks for another top notch detailed review LW, is the wardrobe the only storage space in the room, if it is its not ideal but i could probably still manage ata push, tbh the location and the fact everything is shiny and new might do it for me.

Is there a dressing table, it appears not on the pics so im assuming the mirror and the shelf space (where your bag is) acts as that, i like a room with chairs, i put them to use.:Grin3:

Thanks for the positive feedback, my friend - appreciated.

Yes there is additional space in the bedside cabinets (see pics). No dressing table though.

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2702.jpeg

• Like 3

Like the minimalist to the refurbed rooms but don't like how limited the fridge is as I like to keep some drinks in there. Can always just put what's in there out & to the side but would rather not. 

Great review!

• Thanks 1

I was a regular at Bay Breeze for years but prices I have seen on Agoda for it are a really big step up. Not sure the refurbishment justifies the extra cost but thanks for the review. 

• Like 4

Yeah prices really jumped up, the suite and location used to be a steal.

Service was poor though how is it now?

• Like 2

Service is good throughout the hotel. Bay Breeze is definitely all the better for its makeover, I describe it as of modern 3 star standards in an outstanding location. However, it’s very much price dependent - yesterday I got a walk-in price for the DeBua at a lower rate than Bay Breeze…it’s a very competitive market for hotels and they need to adjust their prices to compete.

All that said Baybreeze a decent hotel in a fantastic location.

• Like 3

Thanks LW for another great hotel review. I too like to unpack iand place things in draws, don't like living out my suitcase

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, footix said:

I was a regular at Bay Breeze for years but prices I have seen on Agoda for it are a really big step up. Not sure the refurbishment justifies the extra cost but thanks for the review. 

I agree with that...I love the hotel but the price is too expensive now for what you get. They are clearly recouping funds after the renovation. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Have been a regular customer of Bay Breeze since 2002. Last time there was August 2022.

Been wondering what it was like after the refurb.

Noted some negatives now. No desk with draws. Preferred the previous wardrobe facility. Frig is a minus. 

Maybe they can remove the hotel drinks etc so I can place my own cold supplies inside. 

Pluses!! Always found the bed comfortable. Like the long bench in shower room. Staff always pleasant. 

When I arrived there August last year, the receptionist and boss lady remembered me.

Thanks for the review. 

• Like 1

If it's got tits or tyres you gonna have problems.

Looks good.

The only thing which I do not like after the renovations: The sofas have white color now and the fabrics are not the best. I guess they will look ugly and dirty after a few months with a lot of  stains (food, drinks, sperm...).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I booked a Superior room for my up coming trip on Agoda.  There weren't any good pics of the room on Agoda for the Superior room only the Deluxe and the Bay Breeze website seems to have outdated pictures of their rooms.  Had anyone stayed in a Superior room?  How different is it from the Deluxe?

• Like 1

I’m not sure 🤔 mate. I’ve stayed in the deluxe and balcony deluxe, both were great (since the post Covid refurbishment). I think my mate stayed in a superior - his room was at the back of the building and it got less street noise and (from memory) he got a minibar too. All the rooms are good though.

Stayed there a lot during COVID for 700-800 a night and loved it. Perfect location really, got Hemingway’s outside, a 7-11 a a couple of good places for a quick 60 baht krapow.

no desk and chair anymore then? Bugger, wouldn’t be able to work like before