Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hidden Gem

Thailand-Phuket-Freund

One of the best Restaurants and Bars in Pattaya....

Fine dinning at its best!

Not Cheap but great

IMG_2429.jpeg

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2424.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Any information you would like to share like name or location of this Hidden Gem unless the name is Hidden Gem or you want it to stay a hidden gem. 

@Thailand-Phuket-Freund

It would have been nice if you named the restaurant in the title and/or the body.

There is a lot of discussion on Cafe des Amis on pages of threads. Here are two:

I'm guessing my flip flops and wife beater might be viewed poorly, I'll need to stick with the place at the top of pothole.

8 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

@Thailand-Phuket-Freund

It would have been nice if you named the restaurant in the title and/or the body.

There is a lot of discussion on Cafe des Amis on pages of threads. Here are two:

Sorry you are right I should have mentioned - it is the café des amis indeed

Sorry for not mention the location. It is the café des Amis

Here some more food photos

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

Cafe Des Amis will for certain be on the list of places to try out on my trip later this month.  It looks wonderful, coupled with a cocktail on a roof top to start the evening and well dressed lady, the evening has potential

Fine dining in Pattaya? Might be worth a visit just to try. The menu sounds tasty enough. 
5 course tasting menu for 92 bucks is not bad. At least not in the country I live in.

8 hours ago, 1tooth said:

Can't beat street food imo. Tastier food and better cuts of meat.

Please send me the location of the street food vendor that serves Japanese A5 cuts. 

This is not a place you go to everyday. This is where you go for a special occasion or if want to try out new tastes you never had before. Can't compare street food to fine dining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1