Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

One Year Visa Help

MrOne

Does anyone know a quick tuturial on how to get and apply in Australia for the ...

One Year Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant Visa for AUS Citizens

I can get a agency to do it but I guess I will need to do this a few times as I travel and so I need to learn.

I have a office here in Perth Western Australia that i see handles Visa's - on the net it says so - so I wonder if anyone knows what I need to take and what I can expect. I am basing myself in Pattaya and flying around the world from there and back again every month or two or so and then returning to AU and coming back 4-6 weeks later to do more jetsetting around. This way I can come and go and only get one way ticket in and book the rest from there and leave when I am ready.

Thanks if anyone knows :22600584-Th::Chokdee5:

I have got 2 of them from Perth and it is very easy. You can get a visa issued in 2 days. They take 2 days as they are only open in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursday. If you go to the consulate on Tuesday you can pick up the passport on Thursday. They will also take applications via post and send it back via post. I think you have to send in a stamped and self addressed envelope. The only thing I sent them other than the application form is a copy of my GFs Thai ID card. I suggest getting in contact with them as I have found them helpful.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 4 weeks later...

FOLLOWUP:

I went to see them in Perth and they gave me a triple entry visa with 60 days on each so I have 60 days to stay at any time with concurrent to a total of 6 months. By then I would have my condo and she said she would give me a 1 year multi entry visa so I can travel and come and go as I want.

Thanks Scumbag :Bow5::GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

dear mr one

yes you can do that.

come her to pattaya in the office visa to britain.

and we can order for you the reentry visa for one year.

the office is at the beach road between soi 13 and soi 13/1

so you will come we can do that for you

or call peter 085 39 18 275

dear mr one

yes you can do that.

come her to pattaya in the office visa to britain.

and we can order for you the reentry visa for one year.

the office is at the beach road between soi 13 and soi 13/1

so you will come we can do that for you

or call peter 085 39 18 275

I don't know what you are offering here so this may not be relavent to you. However as I understand it it is not legal to have a non-imm type-O visa issued while you are within Thailand.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

FOLLOWUP:

I went to see them in Perth and they gave me a triple entry visa with 60 days on each so I have 60 days to stay at any time with concurrent to a total of 6 months. By then I would have my condo and she said she would give me a 1 year multi entry visa so I can travel and come and go as I want.

Thanks Scumbag :YeahThat1::Chokdee3:

I'm surprised they didn't give you a non-imm type-0. I'd never had a visa before my first one. Then again I had my GF with me when I applied so that may have helped.

However as I understand it it is not legal to have a non-imm type-O visa issued while you are within Thailand.

I got my Non-Imm-O visa in BKK. I went and got an extension and then walked upstairs and applied for it. I went back in two weeks and they stamped it in my passport. Now, i am married to a Thai, so I don't know if that matters or not. I then went on to get me married year visa, which took 60 days.

I was here for 5 months and never had to leave the country once while I was doing all of this. Bangkok immigration was more helpful and courteous than Pattaya or SriRacha.

I mailed my passport to another country to renew my visa and was arrested for being in Thailand with no passport...I didn't show the exit tax on my passport...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I mailed my passport to another country to renew my visa and was arrested for being in Thailand with no passport...I didn't show the exit tax on my passport...

I contacted the consulate in Perth and asked if I could do the same. They told me that they could only process applications for people present in the state at the time. However, I think it would be unlikely that they would notice that I didn't have an exit stamp for the country I was in as I have shit loads of stamps. I wouldn't even consider doing it from Thailand for the reason you got caught out on, fucking Murphy's law... :Chokdee3:

I contacted the consulate in Perth and asked if I could do the same. They told me that they could only process applications for people present in the state at the time. However, I think it would be unlikely that they would notice that I didn't have an exit stamp for the country I was in as I have shit loads of stamps. I wouldn't even consider doing it from Thailand for the reason you got caught out on, fucking Murphy's law... :Drunk_Party:

A very Clever Thai supervisor who took 30 minutes looking thru my passport when I was entering Thailand from the North Burma entry..He saw the VISA stamp but then ask where I was when I got the stamp? What airport did I fly out from? He had me boxed in...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf