IGNORED

mongering in samui - an option?

huber

hu guys.

will be in samui next month for a few days. any Leeds on girls? any beer bars/freelancers discos etc?

thanks in advance.

Plenty of monger options. If you like gogo's, Chaweng is the only option, though. Have you booked yet? What area? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

didnt book anything yet but the flight - in 7/11. starting in Phuket. ive been to Thailand 7-8 timrs and to samui to but almost 15 years ago (still remember the green mango though).

just saw that November is the rainy season in samui so maybe reconsider?

Wouldn't let rain predictions be the decider here. Things aren't exactly behaving to usual patterns. 

Btw, soi Green Mango is very much still there. Had good times there fairly recently. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I went to Samui last year and I had more fun than I thought I would. I stayed in Lamai beach because I found a good hotel with bungalows directly on the beach. Next time I'll stay in Chaweng. There are a bunch of MPs that offer "special massage" on the north side of Lamai road, north of the little bridge.  Lamai Night plaza had a few beer bars but they were just reopening after the pandemic. I had the most fun in a bar with good live music in the south side of Lamai, on Had Lamai 1 , about 30 meters from Lamai Road. I picked up this hot BG called Lexi (she's also FL) and took her to my hotel. The sex was great and she's probably the hottest BG I've banged in Thailand and I don't even like dark skin girls that much. I wanted to meet other FLs but then it started raining for 3 days  and the whole island traffic was a disaster. Too bad because I wanted to visit some MPs in Chaweng and by the fishermen village. 

Screenshot_20231012-093709~2.png

Screenshot_20231012-093742~2.png

Edited by TonyBCanada

On 12/10/2023 at 17:48, TonyBCanada said:

I went to Samui last year and I had more fun than I thought I would. I stayed in Lamai beach because I found a good hotel with bungalows directly on the beach. Next time I'll stay in Chaweng. There are a bunch of MPs that offer "special massage" on the north side of Lamai road, north of the little bridge. Lamai Night plaza had a few beer bars but they were just reopening after the pandemic. I had the most fun in a bar with good live music in the south side of Lamai, on Had Lamai 1 , about 30 meters from Lamai Road. I picked up this hot BG called Lexi (she's also FL) and took her to my hotel. The sex was great and she's probably the hottest BG I've banged in Thailand and I don't even like dark skin girls that much. I wanted to meet other FLs but then it started raining for 3 days and the whole island traffic was a disaster. Too bad because I wanted to visit some MPs in Chaweng and by the fishermen village.

Screenshot_20231012-093709~2.png

Screenshot_20231012-093742~2.png

this one?

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Lexi4408

im asking cuz her profile dosnt say Phuket.

There are some options on Samui, I personally prefer Lamai, but with the mongering its nothing compared to Pattaya of course, so don't be disappointed. I experienced some weeks of very heavy rain in November on Samui, but you also can be lucky. There was one day with 375 Liters of rain per square meter within 24 hours, I will never forget that day...it was November.

I was there this June for 3 nights, and there are options both in Soi Green mango and I think it's called Soi Reggea (Chaweng). In Soi green mango there are big party places, and there are 2 gogos. One is much more upscale and fun, other one is not. I took one girl from more upscale gogo LT for I think 3000 + barfine. Some of the girls there are coyotes, so you have to see with them what's the deal. They said they can't leave until later since there was no dancers. But looking back, I'm pretty sure they ran the game on me. That's the price of inexperience. There are also beer bars at the end of that street. I didn't go in there.

Soi reggea was mostly empty, I only drank few drinks and gtfo, I felt like I was a creep since it was so empty. One thing to know, if you come to green mango before 11ish, you would think you are in wrong place. Idk what it is, but party started earliest at 11ish. At least while I was there.

There was a decent amount of normal tourist girls. But I didn't manage to score anything with them. Probably because I was too busy chasing hoes.

Looking back I would probably try to score on TF more and figure out some LT situation. But also I probably won't go back there solo. Between Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya it doesn't make any sense to travel all the way down there. just my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, huber said:

TonyBCanada - this one dosnt enen read massages on TF so...

Might depend what the message is.

They tend to just skim the preview page.