IGNORED

Lostinspace & Jan

deadman

i have used their service many times in the past & it was great. no problems & Jan was great company! :o

price: from airport to pattaya @ 1600bht, pattaya to airport @ 1400bht (tbc); bangkok to pattaya @ 2000bht, pattaya to bangkok @ 1600bht

email Paul aka Lostinspace on [email protected]

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I have used them many times now and never had any problems. Jan is always at the airport ready to go. She is a good safe driver and there are cold drinks available in the car for the journey.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Have use them before and have book for my next trip .

:LMFAO:

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Does those prices include all the tolls?

Yes , also Jan has drinks in a cool box ,

and will point out thing to see in and around Pattaya ,

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Good evening,

I used this service in July. It was great. Driver (not Jan) was there with my sign. A great relief. The ride was good and safe. Beer was cold and just enough. Jan took me back to the airport. Traffic was all messed up. A couple of short cuts and bang we were back on the hwy. I highly reccomend them and I am using them in Feb 07.

Thanks

BoB

• 2 weeks later...

Can only agree will what has already been said. Jan is simply amazing and the journey just seems to fly by. This will be the 5th time I ve used her service in a year and I will definately continue to.

There are cheaper options but this service is the best I've come across.

The more the cash, the better the gash

• 1 year later...

TRY THE LIMO SEVICE AT BKK AIRPORT THE BMW LIMO IS QUITE A RIDE GOING DOWN THE SOIS MANY FREE LANCERS EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO US A NICE WELCOME TO PAYYAYA

• 2 weeks later...
TRY THE LIMO SEVICE AT BKK AIRPORT THE BMW LIMO IS QUITE A RIDE GOING DOWN THE SOIS MANY FREE LANCERS EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO US A NICE WELCOME TO PAYYAYA

Cant be 100% sure, but i was sure this thread was about Lostinspace and Jan, ......truly Jan is a great driver and guide and is one lady that really likes to work hard. She is up at all hours picking people up and dropping them off even after having a new baby. She goes out to work while hubby stays at home and minds the baby,.....well ,when he isn't out having the odd prowl . :)

Fook 1600 baht does she give you ST if not I will take the bus 200 baht and save the 1400 baht for a couple of Soi 6 honeys :)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

This thread's kinda old...but I've used Jan's before and couldn't complain. Bad Bob are we a wee bit excited there? Or is Payyaya a new beach where everyone shouts and freelancers line the sois? :P

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Is that a new place to visit? :Whistle::HaHaHa1:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys. I was unsure of how to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. You just solved my problem.

Nupe

• 4 weeks later...

I am headed back to Thailand on 27 May 09... And I plan to contact them and try it out... I will post my experience. Thanks

for the information.

They have a website here.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

To All

Lost in Space with Jan at the wheel is one of the best

and most reliable modes of transportation available. And they are great people.

If time permits in her busy schedule if you need to go to say the Elephant Park

or the Crocs Jan can arrange it. Besides that Paul and Jan are great people.

Thanks

Bobshere

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i cant believed it,,,a lady driver????well i try when we have another trip!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck