IGNORED

Jomtien Soi 3 Thai place moved to Soi 4

I was saddened to see the excellent Thai restaurant had 1/2 way up Soi 3 had closed 3 weeks ago.

However found out yesterday it had just relocated in the next soi 4

Visited this morning and the new modern place is superb, the cooks are the same and the food is still the best Thai I’ve found, although I only had 2 dishes this morning.

A lot of money has been spent and I expected a fair price increase which would have been fair, but no the prices are still rock bottom.Plus the staff are really welcoming and give top class service.

Anyway it’s 1/2 way up soi 4 on the right hand side coming from the beach,

Edited by az89

1 minute ago, splitpin said:

Name or pic would be handy

I just rode past ..there's no signage and it's hard to see where " a lot of money has been spent " , which is not to say the food isn't great ..I'll be back to check the food tonight . 

4 hours ago, gusincebu said:

I just rode past ..there's no signage and it's hard to see where " a lot of money has been spent " , which is not to say the food isn't great ..I'll be back to check the food tonight . 

I was talking in comparison to their old place on Soi 3 which was basic to say the least, and the new place was a delapitateted shell only 2 weeks ago .

Today was the 1st day trading I think and no sign erected although there was one on a truck outside face down.

Splitpin the directions in the OP are very easy to follow only a child would have trouble finding it.

Edited by az89

You're right it was not an educated comment..

I went back at 7pm tonight and unfortunately they're closed , so I'll try a daytime visit later this week.

I'm a long-term Jomtien resident and appreciate any tips on good value ,quality Thai meals .thanks for the info

gusincebu

It’s open from 830am to 5pm

Edited by az89
  • Like 1