Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ARCADIA MILENIUM , as an invest

Frenchguy99

Hi all,

looking for another condo to buy, own 3 in Phuket for now.

arcadia Milenium looks pretty nice, i do think this kind of small but full of luxury amenities places  is the good bet as new generation prefer this as an old more spacious place in older building.

some of you live there ? Own one condo there ? 

what about the location is it convenient ? 

27 sqm can be bought for about 2.6 M and rented around 15/17 k depending on floor, sounds good to me.

I MADE IN FRANCE I

Thats just 6.9-7.8% return before costs? Almost what you can get from a savings account nowadays ... 

Edited by swede37

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2023 at 20:03, Frenchguy99 said:

Hi all,

looking for another condo to buy, own 3 in Phuket for now.

arcadia Milenium looks pretty nice, i do think this kind of small but full of luxury amenities places  is the good bet as new generation prefer this as an old more spacious place in older building.

some of you live there ? Own one condo there ? 

what about the location is it convenient ? 

27 sqm can be bought for about 2.6 M and rented around 15/17 k depending on floor, sounds good to me.

It a bit out the way you can get something for less in Soi 15 and 35 sqm

this is also out the way but arrived in my inbox today https://mailchi.mp/6e6f1d673a6b/gecko-properties-pattaya-newsletter-12656292?e=f4751fcc87

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 20/10/2023 at 10:13, talung66 said:

It a bit out the way you can get something for less in Soi 15 and 35 sqm

this is also out the way but arrived in my inbox today https://mailchi.mp/6e6f1d673a6b/gecko-properties-pattaya-newsletter-12656292?e=f4751fcc87

Thanks but im looking for something downtown, i like to get everything on my doorstep 

I MADE IN FRANCE I

Millenium is a little bit out on 3rd Rd opposite of City Garden Tower where I stayed last trip,

about 10 min walk from Friendship Supermarket and 25 min to Walking Street on foot.

View from my window in City Garden Tower on a rainy day looking towards the beach,

with the tall Millenium Tower visible to the left!

IMG20230203160442.thumb.jpg.5421475792d87b1b3d6513f1bf16dcd9.jpg

Edited by plahgat
  • Like 1

When no money... she no give honey! 

I dont know why you would invest in condos here in Pattaya as they just keep making more of them and Thail folks dont like buying second hand condos...in saying that i own a condo i bought at the Unixx 6 yrs ago ..not as an investment,merely a place to hang my hat and call home