IGNORED

Taxi Huahintravel24hrs

ZRHuser

First destination after arriving at BKK was Hua Hin. As the Bus Schedule was a little off for me and I wanted to avoid a longer waiting time I decided to look for a Taxi. Usually I would use Nam or Thailand Limousine but I had a nose around. Then I found Huahin24hrstravel I never heard of this company, but for 1600 Baht for there smallest Car, it was a no brainer as the website itself made a good impression. Booked the smallest car, they answerd inside of 30 min and confirmed booking. 

In the email they tell you they will update you with driver details. I had to remind them about it 24 hours before my arrival per mail. Answer came promptly they will wait for me at Exit 3 with a sign. Well, write that directly in your mail next time. I arrived and got lead to my driver waiting at departure level. It was a Mitsu SUV, polite and safe (male) driver. Price did not change, 1600 Baht. 

So I booked them for my journey to Jomtien too. Again the ecconomic Car for 2600 Baht. Instead I got a Camry. Young male driver, again driving very safe, no stop for filling up, just a short toilet stop. 

Both ways remarkably cheaper then the usuall offers here and a very good experience. They are a little more expensive for the Pattaya-Bkk run, however they go to Dong Muang if you need a taxi to go there. Not all of the promoted Taxis here do that.

I will use them again for my journeys to Hua Hin when the Bus Service is not convinient or I am to lazy to deal with tranport between the bus stations and my Hotels/Condos.