IGNORED

SOLD For Sale - Foldable E-Bike - about 30% off MSRP SOLD

Garzan

After all @dragonrider's bicycle adventures, I had thought to get in on the adventure with my own fat tire folding E-Bike. Sadly though, I do not seem to deal well with a high center of gravity, and during my first Pattaya ride, I fell off the darn thing--all within the first two kilometers on the odometer. That being the case, I'm significantly discounting what is essentially a brand-new bicycle to get it sold as soon as possible. Dragonrider offered, and I took him up on storing the bicycle, and accessories at his condo so it is on-hand in Pattaya for any prospective buyer. 

The bicycle is a fat tire, steel frame folding travel bicycle. It will easily fit in the trunk/boot of a Toyota Corolla Altis (which was a big reason why I bought it.) In my opinion, it is not a bicycle for a short person. Maybe it is just my perception, but I am far more comfortable on a two-wheeled contraption when I can have both feet flat on the ground and my butt on the seat when stopped. I can do that on a scooter, I can not on this bicycle. 

6.thumb.jpg.10bc3bda1a40660c4d981a6f6eef4173.jpg

qw.thumb.jpg.a9af2cd60b329900d2c969e70bad5b2b.jpg

20230918_151239.thumb.jpg.4c318918f1aad59d3ce5b9bf5ba6a3af.jpg

As mentioned, the bicycle is in the custody of @dragonrider in Pattaya. It cost me 34,000 baht for the experiment that failed. I'm just not a bicycle person anymore. 

I'd be quite happy getting 24,000 baht for the bicycle, which is a 10,000 baht discount from the purchase price. 

I should have just stayed with renting Scooters, or riding baht buses--I'd wouldn't be 34,000b behind. 🙂 Sometimes you listen to the little voice in the back of your mind, and sometimes you say, 'fuck it, why not give it a try?' I haven't had a bicycle since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. I should have spent more time thinking about why that is. 555

FB_IMG_1692595508574.jpg.41cacd26f7d05135bf6575902e8513c0.jpg

• Like 2

This has been sold.

• davidge changed the title to SOLD For Sale - Foldable E-Bike - about 30% off MSRP SOLD
  • davidge locked this topic