Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel questions

UKNOW

i have stayed at the dynasty inn 3 trips now and want to try something different. i do like the location though around or in the neighborhood of soi 13 and closer to ws. just wondering if anyone has found any jems in hiding in that area.thanx in advance

I prefer the Soi 13 area myself. Try either Tims on soi 14 or The Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13. I am staying at the Whitehouse on my August trip.

Edited by altec123

You are much better off staying at the Sandy Springs on Soi 13. SS rooms are much better. I looked at the Haven's rooms when astaing at the SS. They leave much to be desired.

The restaurant at the Haven is very good the rooms are getting a bit old now could do with a bit of money spent on them but still adequate no problem bringing girls back free wifi DVD player etc. safe in room big enough for laptop I agree Sandy Spring is better (OK a lot better) then again it is more expensive.

Al.

• 2 weeks later...

Or try the Soi Bauhkoa area, not far from the action plenty going on and less hastle that soi 13 area

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg