IGNORED

Centre Point Sukhumvit 10

cygnus100

Does anyone have experience with the Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 hotel? The rooms in the hotel look absolutely massive, one of the suites is 950 square feet.

Also does anyone know about any other hotels with big rooms for a similar price in Bangkok?

I have stayed there a few times last time being March 2022, normally in a 1 bedroom suite, rooms are large but are now showing there age in the main building and really need a refurbishment, nothing major but not worth the money any more.  Staff are mixed bag some really pleasant and some who need a lesson in manners.  Pool is reasonable and gets a good amount of sun.  Breakfast previously was really good minus the silly slow coffee machines, whilst i was there it was under refurbishment so hopefully improved.  Never took company back there as always stayed with the wife so can't comment on that side.

My major issue last time was there was building work further up the road, with the associated noise and dust, hopeful complete by now.

They have also opened the garden wing since then, but cant comment on it as it was only under construction whilst i was there

Its a 10 minute gentle walk to the main road or there is a shuttle bus to the top and back if you need it.

The other thing i liked was its proximity to Benchakitti park, couple of minutes walk down the road, where you can enjoy an escape from the hustle of Bangkok itself.

As i said its been over a year now, so it might have changed.  I am looking to go back to Thailand in next few months and will probably depending on prices book here again.  If you do look at it worth becoming a centre point member prices are normally same as booking sites and i normally end up with an upgrade.