Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Disco latino

mabulox

Hello Guys

I'm looking for a disco bar o something similar where playing latino music and people can also dancing have you got some info ?

Estoy buscando un bar una disco o un club en Pattaya donde se puede tomar una cerveza, escuchar musica latina y del caribe y porque no bailar con una chica, ustedes tienes una direcion por eso ?!?

Mabvlòx

En realidad, Pattaya no tiene ese tipo de ambiente. El lugar que talvez puedas encontrar algo es en el Bamboo bar. Ese lugar es muy bueno para pasar un rato con tus amigos. Talvez se oiga un poco de Santana y Lambada pero nada mas. Si quieres Salsa y Merengue vas a tener que esperar a que yo me mude para alla. Estaba pensando en empezar una noche latina. -Elcubanito.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

Not completely true.

Pattaya do have some places you can enjoy salsa music.

Check out Lucifer disco in Walking Street.

The front section do have a band playing latin music.When in town i

go there often to listen to the latin songs and have a dance.

And if you really want salsa or bachata or merenque do visit latin academy Salsa Amante

see for their website http://www.salsaamante.com/.

If you are in town 19 april you can join their parade truck and the after party just check their site

how to contact them.

And if you are intown the 16 of may their will be a Baile the la Rosa also check their site for this party.

Hope that you have fun in Pattaya during the SALSA songkran or at the other salsa events if you are a good dancer you can always give a demonstration at the academy on fridays and sundays.

Hope to see you there sometimes.

Have lots of fun on your vacation.

Soldier

una mas

not any real Latin discos that I've ever seen

there are some Spanish or maybe Mexican birds in Phuket though

damn, El Cubanito must really be from Cuba

... puedas encontrar algo es en el Bamboo bar.

Hola hombre

Ya estube en el Bamboo però, bueno, no hay nadie a que ver con la musica latina, y parece que a los chavalin que se van por Pattaya, le gusta mas bailar en la cama que en la pista.

Hasta luego

Mabvlòx

Dear Mabulox,

More latin you will NOT get in Pattaya my friend.

Hello Soldier

Someone suggest me was a Salsa lesson at the Moonriver Pub in Nakua ... did you know ?

Mabvlòx

Hey Soldier,

Thanks for the info. I will check it out on August. I'm pretty good at salsa dancing os I think it will be fun. I could even take my BF to take a few classes....then practice in the loom. jajajaja. And no, I'm not gonna get on the float. Are you kidding me! These guys would never let me off the hook. But really, I will check them out in August. Thanks for the info.

SBCP: Yes, I am from Cuba.

Kat&Milo: Good thing you're not my neighbor....there would have been an altercation already...and I would have lost. :)

Maboloux: I added some information about BKK salsa clubs. Its on my trip reports...the one of BKK.

Edited by Elcubanito

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

Not completely true.

Pattaya do have some places you can enjoy salsa music.

Check out Lucifer disco in walking street.

The front section do have a band playing latin music.When in town i

go there often to listen to the latin songs and have a dance.

And if you really want salsa or bachata or merenque do visit latin academy Salsa Amante

see for their website http://www.salsaamante.com/.

If you are in town 19 april you can join their parade truck and the after party just check their site

how to contact them.

And if you are intown the 16 of may their will be a Baile the la Rosa also check their site for this party.

Hope that you have fun in Pattaya during the SALSA songkran or at the other salsa events if you are a good dancer you can always give a demonstration at the academy on fridays and sundays.

Hope to see you there sometimes.

Have lots of fun on your vacation.

Soldier

isnt there supposed to be a Pattaya Salsa festival in May 15 to 17??? we're coming during that period and would like to be part of this event...

http://www.pattayasalsaholiday.com/

• 2 months later...

Friday nights inside Good Fellas, has Latin and Salsa nights now, run by Salsa Amante...check it out!!!

468x60_3.jpg