Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Single re entry ?

az89

I’ve recently got a Non Imm O visa and a 12 month extension based on retirement.

With it I got a single  re entry.

I am a bit confused how this works, my guess is that I would still need a re entry permit should I want to leave and re enter before my 12 month extension expires (Nov 2024) or am I covered for that event

When initially doing the Non O ,12 extension,etc with the agent could I have requested not having a single or multiple entry visa .

1 hour ago, az89 said:

I’ve recently got a Non Imm O visa and a 12 month extension based on retirement.

With it I got a single  re entry.

I am a bit confused how this works, my guess is that I would still need a re entry permit should I want to leave and re enter before my 12 month extension expires (Nov 2024) or am I covered for that event

When initially doing the Non O ,12 extension,etc with the agent could I have requested not having a single or multiple entry visa .

I don't know what agents do.

But I can say that if you did a 'retirement' visa yourself, then the re-entry permit is a completely seperate item. 

An additional step that you can choose to not do, choose 1 reentry, or choose multiple.  Costs zero, 1,000, 3,800 baht respectively.

Sounds like your agent chose 1 reentry permit on your behalf.

Edited by rog555

No I choose single re entry at 1000baht thinking I needed one or the other , I was just wondering how it works, yes I should have asked the agent at the time.In all probability I will not  leave before my extension runs out anyway.

Edited by az89

That reentry permit you have allows you to come back into the country without losing your visa extension you don't need another one if you have one and you haven't used it yet but make sure it has an expired before you leave it can never be issued for longer than your visa extension has left on i

Edited by Soi7

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif