Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swampy public bus

MunterHunter

I have always got taxis to Pattaya or the bell bus. 

Where do I get the public bus to Pattaya at swampy airport? Also where do I buy at ticket? 

Ta

BKK airport bus to Pattaya departs every hour 0700-2200.

From Jomtien to BKK airport departs every hour 0700-2100.

Check website for stops in Pattaya.

Thanks 

Is there a direct bus from Don Mueang airport to Pattaya without going to Mo Chit?

22 hours ago, steve860 said:

Is there a direct bus from Don Mueang airport to Pattaya without going to Mo Chit?

I looked at Google for you (Google is a quick reliable source for most routine queries):

Questions related to your search

Is there a direct bus from DMK to Pattaya?

No, there is no direct bus from Don Muang Airport (DMK) to Pattaya. However, there are services departing from Don Mueang Terminal 2 (Floor 1 Exit 12/14) and arriving at Pattaya via Bangkok Mochit Bus Terminal. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 3h 39m.

23 hours ago, steve860 said:

Was, but the service was disconnected due to low number of customers 

Dayo...

1 hour ago, Bonkabit said:

I looked at Google for you (Google is a quick reliable source for most routine queries):

Questions related to your search

Is there a direct bus from DMK to Pattaya?

No, there is no direct bus from Don Muang Airport (DMK) to Pattaya. However, there are services departing from Don Mueang Terminal 2 (Floor 1 Exit 12/14) and arriving at Pattaya via Bangkok Mochit Bus Terminal. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 3h 39m.

Cheers, I looked on Google first, but thought changes could happen and that's why I posted on here for 1st hand info.👌

On 13/09/2023 at 16:01, Bonkabit said:

Just curious...is it an express bus to pattaya? How long is the travel time..I assume same as Bell...about 1 hour 45 minutes?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

Just curious...is it an express bus to Pattaya? How long is the travel time? I assume same as Bell, about 1 hour 45 minutes?

From memory, yes.

Bell Bus to Pattaya Bus Station is non-stop, usually about 90 minutes; may vary a bit depending on traffic. At the bus station transfer to minibus to go to the door of your hotel (check your suitcase goes into correct minibus; once mine went missing and took time to locate and get back!)

The hourly bus terminates in Jomtien; there are stops en route in Pattaya, check web site  https://airportpattayabus.com. No significant time difference. You may have to take a taxi from your stop to your hotel, depending where it is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

From memory, yes.

Bell Bus to Pattaya Bus Station is non-stop, usually about 90 minutes; may vary a bit depending on traffic. At the bus station transfer to minibus to go to the door of your hotel (check your suitcase goes into correct minibus; once mine went missing and took time to locate and get back!)

The hourly bus terminates in Jomtien; there are stops en route in Pattaya, check web site  https://airportpattayabus.com. No significant time difference. You may have to take a taxi from your stop to your hotel, depending where it is.

I have caught the Bell bus many times, but next trip I arrive after the last Bell has gone, so I was looking for an alternative bus service. If the other service is express I may catch it.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

I have caught the Bell bus many times, but next trip I arrive after the last Bell has gone, so I was looking for an alternative bus service. If the other service is express I may catch it.

my printed leaflet shows :

Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

from 0700 to 2200, every hour.

Check website  airportpattayabus.com to be sure this info is current and for any further info you need.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been quite a few years since I visited Pattaya, will be arriving at North Bus station, going to Central Pattaya, what's the score about transport, taxis, songtheows? Are the available there?

Cheers

There will be 3-4 song-thaews waiting, at the bus-station, to take you direct to wherever you're staying, fare last time I used them was B60, I think.  👍

On 13/09/2023 at 13:01, Bonkabit said:

Going from the first 2 stops into Pattaya can be a problem.... or expensive... depending on your destination.

I find that if you want to go to somewhere either side of 2nd road Pattaya, it is easier to go to the final bus stop in Jomtien, walk to the other side of the road .. across from the bus station ... and just take the next baht bus (north direction) that goes directly to Pattaya and goes up 2nd road all the way to Terminal 21 ... and up through Nakula too if you like.

• Like 1

ผีเสื้อ

I caught this service at Suvarnabhumi last week to Pattaya. 143 Baht you better have the right money as they don't give change. Had nearly a two hour wait for my bus which departed at 15.30pm. My arriving plane was 13.00 and I'd pick up bags and down at the counter for 13.40pm. The 14.00 and 15.00 buses were full. Very busy both buses to Pattaya and Hua Hin with long wait times. 

The bus does NOT now stop on Sukhumvit Rd at the top of Pattaya Klang. It makes a stop at North Pattaya and South Pattaya and then takes you to the bus station at Jomtien. I decided to stay on bus and go all the way. There is a very good and frequent Baht bus service towards 2nd Road and Dolphin roundabout if you cross over the road from the bus station. Got off the Baht bus along second road where it meets the Klang and the demolished TOPS. Paid the excellent lady driver 20 Baht. 

That's news to me about the last bus being 22.00 from the airport. My next flight lands 19.30 in November and was concerned the last bus was 21.00 from airport to Pattaya and would be sold out